SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,317 Posts
Without seeing the forge mark inside the wheel, I'm going to assume they're reps due to price/center caps not having the srt.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,860 Posts
Without seeing the forge mark inside the wheel, I'm going to assume they're reps due to price/center caps not having the srt.
You will see lots of pairs of oem’s for sale with blank center caps for sale because people are buying wider reps for the rear and keeping the oem caps. Ad says original wheels. Id want to verify but the blank cap isnt really an indicator either way imo.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,317 Posts
You will see lots of pairs of oem’s for sale with blank center caps for sale because people are buying wider reps for the rear and keeping the oem caps. Ad says original wheels. Id want to verify but the blank cap isnt really an indicator either way imo.
Understood, just find it really hard to believe that I see a set of 4 brass monkeys with factory tires go for $2400 sale and this listing has 2 "real" ones with tires that have good life left for $100 a wheel...

If they're real I'll buy them for my radial setup as a spare set.

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,860 Posts
Understood, just find it really hard to believe that I see a set of 4 brass monkeys with factory tires go for $2400 sale and this listing has 2 "real" ones with tires that have good life left for $100 a wheel...

If they're real I'll buy them for my radial setup as a spare set.
Agreed. Hell even if theyre fakes...

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
200 Posts
I received an email saying these wheels have been sold.

Rob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts