SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a longtime fan of the Challenger dating back to the 1971 movie " Vanishing Point " with Barry Newman driving the infamous 1970 white Challenger with that pistol grip shifter.

Really looking forward to the Hellcat putting some serious " hurt " on the current crop of performance wannabees !

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Been a longtime fan of the Challenger dating back to the 1971 movie " Vanishing Point " with Barry Newman driving the infamous 1970 white Challenger with that pistol grip shifter.

Really looking forward to the Hellcat putting some serious " hurt " on the current crop of performance wannabees !
I commit to do my part to be sure any wannabees in my area are knocked down a notch whenever possible.:D Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Ok cuz I put money down and I got the order form
The next step should be a notic from your dealer with a VIN. I got mine about 5 days after my order, but I think that was lucky timing. It is probably based on when they submit the order and you get a VIN with the status, which you can look up in the build codes thread on this site. My dealer sent me an email and the status was to the far right, mine was listed as D because they had all parts for the build. Hopefully you will get a report from your dealer in a couple weeks.:) Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.