SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, my name is DJ and just got my dream car this week.... 2019 Challenger Hellcat

I can't say enough about how much I love this car.

Looking forward to learning more and seeing some of the after market customizations you guys have done.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
Thanks, Im east of Seattle... Are there any good meetups that you have attended?
I've been to a couple local cruises, nothing Mopar related,Im waiting for decent weather than going to Woodburn to get some ets

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger Hellcat
39 Posts
Welcome from Bonney Lake.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Welcome, where are you located? There's an active group Modern Mopars of Snohomish County that you can hook up with on FB. There's also Modern
b41f4fb9963a447dba4a744a6cd4ef8f.jpg
20200719_184359.jpg
Mopars of Skagit County.

I'm also relatively new to HC and the groups. I've only been to one cars and coffee Sunday morning meet.

Enjoy the ride from an all Mopar family!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
142 Posts
Welcome to the family. Now that's a Great color combo. Really like the stripe on the hood. This is the best place to find info and help. Enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome, where are you located? There's an active group Modern Mopars of Snohomish County that you can hook up with on FB. There's also Modern View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589 Mopars of Skagit County.

I'm also relatively new to HC and the groups. I've only been to one cars and coffee Sunday morning meet.

Enjoy the ride from an all Mopar family!
I'm over in Sammamish (no judgement please)

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger Hellcat
39 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts