SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a claim with Grundy? I am curious what your experience had been.

Thanks

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
345 Posts
2015 challenger hellcat - 2016 charger hellcat - 2015 dodge ram special black out .agreed value - 0 deductible grundy less than half old insur with 1000 deductible .no claims would like to know to.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,832 Posts
I have had Haggerty for six years. No claims you pay once a year.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
140 Posts
Has anyone had a claim with Grundy? I am curious what your experience had been.

Thanks
My friend had a claim with Grundy. He had his Hellcat Outside one night since they were re-doing the cement floor in his garage. The next morning he found the cat on milk crates and the rims and tires gone. Grundy dropped him.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend had a claim with Grundy. He had his Hellcat Outside one night since they were re-doing the cement floor in his garage. The next morning he found the cat on milk crates and the rims and tires gone. Grundy dropped him.
I ended up staying with my origional carrier. It is a 60K car, I didn't see the point in going cheap and saving a few hundred bucks a year. I know I have guaranteed value, OEM parts and new car replacement for three years. I hate paying for it, and hope to never use it, but it is there if I need it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,198 Posts
My great state of Massachusetts is the only state that will not allow collector car insurance on new cars. Can you imagine this bullcrap? This is because the major carriers have our politicians who are all lawyers in their pockets. They all suck.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
I have Grundy never made a claim with them two or three of my friends have and never had a problem paid right away

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,130 Posts
I have had Grundy for 2 years now on my '13 Roush Stage 3. I put the valuation on my car at 43k.

My great state of Massachusetts is the only state that will not allow collector car insurance on new cars. Can you imagine this bullcrap? This is because the major carriers have our politicians who are all lawyers in their pockets. They all suck.
I agree sir. They do all suck!
Look at our roads. Why do we pay all this excise tax on our vehicles for?!?! Pisses me off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,130 Posts
That does suck.
But to Grundy's defense, they do say that the vehicle MUST BE garaged at all times when not in use and you must have a daily driver.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4 Posts
I have a great lease deal lined up but insurance here in NYC is crazy and if I could definitely get grundy I would feel better about signing the deal

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
492 Posts
Got a red eye on order, do they charge you like a regular cat or it goes by agreed value.and what if you were on your way to the gas station or something not a car show are they going to tell me I'm not coverd.there will be no loan against the car. Took out home equity loan .and it's a right off.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
630 Posts
Have Grundy on my Hellcat and it cut my premium by 50%. My employer provides a vehicle I drive during the week and I have two SUVs for running errands, so it works for me. I drive my Hellcat as much as I can, but it sits six days a week even when the weather is good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts