SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of us living in the Greater Toronto Area, me, i work in the city and live in the burbs, i think we need to get the 407 to remove all speed limits so i can get to work in less than 10 minutes (usually 30 to 45 minute drive)

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
For all of us living in the Greater Toronto Area, me, i work in the city and live in the burbs, i think we need to get the 407 to remove all speed limits so i can get to work in less than 10 minutes (usually 30 to 45 minute drive)
I think they should pull all limits for Hellcat drivers! Seems reasonable...;) I only drive 3 miles, but it is 25 mph..sucks when I get behind a Prius or minivan.:confused:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
853 Posts
They need to change all the car pool lanes to Hellcat ONLY lanes with NO POSTED speed limit..
In a perfect world LOL
Personally I'm really looking forward to taking it to various Motorsport events in southern Ontario , Grand Bend, St Thomas, Cayuga ,Shannonville, Picton Airstrip, Mosport. Basically anywhere they let me open it up Legally

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
853 Posts
Would be nice to take a cruise this summer with some other Hellcats or Mopars. I'm already planning a couple trips across the province LOL
Maybe we can set up monthly meets to get together in rotating locations across southern Ontario?
I'm in if I ever get a car built

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
78 Posts
Would be nice to take a cruise this summer with some other Hellcats or Mopars. I'm already planning a couple trips across the province LOL
Maybe we can set up monthly meets to get together in rotating locations across southern Ontario?

Might want to check out the post that pertains to what you're thinking about in the " Ontario Hellcat Owners" thread. The more Hellcats that could join in for such a venture the better, especially if it were to be recorded for a vid as suggested in the other thread.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
853 Posts
Might want to check out the post that pertains to what you're thinking about in the " Ontario Hellcat Owners" thread. The more Hellcats that could join in for such a venture the better, especially if it were to be recorded for a vid as suggested in the other thread.
Posted in that thread as well. LOL
I think it's going to be an EPIC summer ;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We already have a club, in the Durham region called the Durham Diehards, we are all modern mopar owners of various flavors, we hang out every saturday in ajax at Salem & 2 at the timmies to discuss all things mopar.

Its for us that really really love cars from the people who really really love to build cars for us to sit around people who don't care about cars at all and talk about cars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
104 Posts
im in.from Windsor to Kitchener.1 different site per month.london on sunday cruise.but no hellcats at London site till I have mine lol.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
91 Posts
Count me in! I'm north of the city.

BTW: Just order my personalized plate online - 2015HCAT.

707HORS and 707HORZ are still available according to MTO web site.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
230 Posts
Meets are great idea, but that's only if we ever get are cats. I ordered July and still waiting. Canadians are only good for building the car, not enjoying it!
P.S ; And tying up are deposit money!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.