SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why on earth did they change it, heck it won’t even let me post simple pics from my iPad ,keeps saying too large,they aren’t any larger than the pics I posted on the old sight that worked..I just hate that they even changed the descriptions and the button choices or whatever they are called lol..
They had a chance to add categorys like cars for sale instead of throwing it all together, they could of done a lot like took our opinions and used them..but hey what do we know ?
But I’m sick of seeing Geico adds between every other comment..

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Take 30 seconds of your day and download an ad blocker. Zero ads after that. Try dark mode too. Gets rid of all the white glare. Makes life here so much better.

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
I agree %100 about the New Header.
I was very happy there was a second skin that I could change to on the old format. I hated that Black Cat.

I don't know everything yet about all the new ways of doing things. But I found being on a regular comp vs my cell it was easier to figure out.

Linda :)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just figured out that it’s not their pic ,they took it from a dodge advertisement ,lol..
All rights reserved out the window :)...

Haven’t used my laptop in god knows how long..it’s just easier to grasp my iPad.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just figured out that it’s not their pic ,they took it from a dodge advertisement ,lol..
All rights reserved out the window :)...

Haven’t used my laptop in god knows how long..it’s just easier to grap my iPad.

·
Premium Member
6,399 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.