SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Said she really likes my Hellcat, she then proceeds to say she doesn't know the difference and it looks sick to her in a good way but she knows she loves the Challenger body it makes her rawr. Yes she said rawr :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics of her are it didn't happen HCDC :p
Dam I was gonna ask her and we got real close to me taking her for a ride in my hellcat just to let her feel the G force but then she is at work and she can't just leave. The other thing is she might feel awkward if I asked for a pic LOL

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Said she really likes my Hellcat, she then proceeds to say she doesn't know the difference and it looks sick to her in a good way but she knows she loves the Challenger body it makes her rawr. Yes she said rawr :D
And you think the dragstrip is dangerous?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Dam I was gonna ask her and we got real close to me taking her for a ride in my hellcat just to let her feel the G force but then she is at work and she can't just leave. The other thing is she might feel awkward if I asked for a pic LOL
I am my trainers' favorite, I got to be the personal trainer's victim for their website. Totally happened (pic below)! AND I had my Seahawks T Shirt on because it was just before the Superbowl I was in working out!!! LOL I promised one of them a ride on the track when Summer gets here in my Hellbaby. Will have pic of that too!
Physical fitness Arm Shoulder Joint Room

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am my trainers' favorite, I got to be the personal trainer's victim for their website. Totally happened (pic below)! AND I had my Seahawks T Shirt on because it was just before the Superbowl I was in working out!!! LOL I promised one of them a ride on the track when Summer gets here in my Hellbaby. Will have pic of that too!
View attachment 7370
You're awesome Tammie too bad you're not down here we'd hit the gym together :)

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Trainer is hitting on you because of your car. Don't tell fiance. She will get mad at you LOL.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
You're awesome Tammie too bad you're not down here we'd hit the gym together :)
Totally! Its my favorite part of every day! :) My trainers love me because I always make a point to go over and say Hi to all of them between their customers and I usually have some funny story to tell them about my Hellbaby experiences. I usually am good for a laugh or two while I am there. If not, I always trip and almost fall on the Stair Master when I am trying to type on Hellcat.org and workout! :confused: LOL

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
You guys are fancy. I ain't got no stinking trainer LOL. I just go to CrossFit and get my ass kicked by the daily WOD.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Your Fiancé know about the rawr!:eek:
What? I reowrrrr all the time! Doesn't mean I am hitting on the guy...Geez, I am sure his fiance is cool with it! She has put up with him for like 15 years or something crazy and still likes him!!! lol:D

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.