SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks to be an exciting day!

With today the expected day of big anticipation, I'm wondering who out there is hoping to get their orders in today?

I'm waiting for my dealer to call me within an hour to get the order in. I'm #1 at the dealer, so hopefully i get this in soon and end up being one of the first to have the car arrive.

Who else is hoping to order today?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Me also

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
615 Posts
Hoping, but not optimistic. Maybe a better shot next month for me...

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
339 Posts
Ordered my Charger in Michigan, about 20 minutes ago! No adaptive cruise and no rain sensing wipers available... :(

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
382 Posts
Dearly hoping to order a Charger: one person (in a later time zone) has my money but still awaiting word on allocation; another says they will call me first (nothing in writing - so as much meaning as "the check is in the mail") - but still hoping! Will post if done.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,856 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but a dealer that has an allocation open can use it on a challenger or charger HC, they won't be getting separate allotments.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not 100% sure, but a dealer that has an allocation open can use it on a challenger or charger HC, they won't be getting separate allotments.
That's interesting. I've been told the whole time that they were separate. Kinda doesn't make sense if they're together since the Challenger ordering opened up long before Charger. I'd think every dealer would've used all their allocations on Challengers first since they knew they could delivery them first.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
615 Posts
Well, my Charger is ordered and I have a VON. Now I'm officially in the wait and see how long it takes to get a VIN world.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,856 Posts
That's interesting. I've been told the whole time that they were separate. Kinda doesn't make sense if they're together since the Challenger ordering opened up long before Charger. I'd think every dealer would've used all their allocations on Challengers first since they knew they could delivery them first.
They share some parts that are in shortages

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
B5 HC Charger ordered. #1 spot with their one initial allocation. Waiting on my POC with VON to be emailed while I'm out in Vegas. Let the waiting begin. :)

Reactions: AvsBest

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
327 Posts
does anyone know. if the dealer has allocation, we are the next order in line and we've been sitting in BX does it move to D today? just have never seen a clean answer on how "allocation" shows itself to the dealer.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.