SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

Every morning, when I open my garage door, and see my HCWB, I know that I am truly Blessed.

No way I had anything to do with getting this, see Psalm 37:4

Life sucks, its too short, but I think if you live your life to do the right thing, the Lord will provide.

Happy Easter everyone, God Bless

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,112 Posts
Holy Thursday
Good Friday
Easter Sunday

The most amazing of holidays to celebrate!
We give thanks for such a sacrifice he made!
Happy Easter to everybody :)

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,240 Posts
Happy Easter!
I hope you all have an enjoyable day with your family and friends!

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,054 Posts
Son of a missionary and pastor here. I'd just like to add that the SECDEF just made March 3rd "International Transgender Day of Visibility" seems very deliberate to take attention away from Jesus and to put our attention elsewhere. Don't be deceived, He is risen.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Son of a missionary and pastor here. I'd just like to add that the SECDEF just made March 3rd "International Transgender Day of Visibility" seems very deliberate to take attention away from Jesus and to put our attention elsewhere. Don't be deceived, He is risen.
I was at a church service in Central America (not Central USA) when a woman's twisted, crippled leg straightened out in front of everybody and she walked properly for the first time in years, maybe ever. Jesus definitely is real, and he is working today.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Always seems to be a "projection" or "misdirection" going on.

I was thinking the last few years, how backwards this world is. U screw someone, you get a raise or a promotion. Do the right thing, and you get fired for "creating a problem", "making waves" "not being part of the team"

Almost like there was a Eden, where everything was right, perfect. . And being human, we f'd that up. So we are now living somewhere opposite of that. Where good people get hurt, bad people live forever. Like the drunk driver is fine, and the person who got hit by the drunk driver is 6' under.

If you are born with balls, its ok to wear dresses and play with dolls.

The path is wide, but the gate is narrow.

I pray for all of them. They have no idea what is coming when the Lord returns. May God have mercy on their souls.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was at a church service in Central America (not Central USA) when a woman's twisted, crippled leg straightened out in front of everybody and she walked properly for the first time in years, maybe ever. Jesus definitely is real, and he is working today.
IDK, I was driving a shitbox, had a lousy job, miserable wife and shitty life.
I got down on my knees and gave up.
I said Lord, you're way not mine.
AND I MEANT IT. EVERY SINGLE WORD
The very next day, the miserable wench finally left.
Now, I got a great job, good friends, and a Hellcat.

i like His way better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts