SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Happy New Year !!!

1488 15
Thank you for letting us express our concerns, rants, stupid questions and more. This is a great forum and keeps us informed and entertained. To all of you that already have a Hellcat, enjoy it. To all of us that are waiting, it will be sweet when we get it. Enjoy with your families and friends and for next year I wish to have a Hellcat meeting somewhere in our beautiful USA.
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
For those waiting, please hold in there,, you will love the car, it's one of the things worth waiting for
I agree completely. The Hellcat, with or without Black Satin Hood or Sunroof is WELL worth the wait. For what it's worth, Viper owners have experienced delays, setbacks and false starts every time a new generation comes out or major change is made. I've been through this 3 times before, but the silver lining is that in the end, I've never been disappointed!

Happy New Year and stay safe everyone, no matter what you're driving!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Happy New Year Hellcat Forum! May the New Year bring you fun and excitement in your new Hellcat....because if you don't have a Cat yet, you will get yours in 2015.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Dont drive your Hellcat tonight. Two many crazies out there, at least in Southern California.

Reactions: Brett M and F6F

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
For those waiting, please hold in there,, you will love the car, it's one of the things worth waiting for
Could not agree more!

I did not think I would be driving mine at all until spring,but we have had a mild winter's far and have 200 miles on it so far and loving it.

·
Rocket Science for the Road
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
Happy New Year to all and may 2015 be a wonderful year full of Hellcats for all.

Also Happy 100th Birthday to Dodge (automobiles). This is why I want to get a 2015 Hellcat versus a 2016.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
YES! HAPPY NEW YEAR MY HELLCAT FAMILY!!!! May you have a wonderful year filled with good health, friends, family and the amazing whine of your supercharger in your Hellcat as you blow the doors off your nemeses'!!!!:D:D:D
A safe and prosperous New Year to everyone! Funny thing Tammie, according to Webster, Chrysler is my nemesis!:D:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.