SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I placed my order today and it showed 1995 somebody screwed up but what I'm getting from srt is that it's standard equipment. We will see when the official build page goes up

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
That would be a nice break for sure

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Yeah, I will be curious because my dealer thinks it is an add on and not standard equipment when I talked to him last time.o_O

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,951 Posts
Yeah, that was a deal breaker,, the car already starts out at 64990, plus 2000 for a system, the 395 for wheels , not counting the nice leather,, you will be over 70k very easy

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
I placed my order today and it showed 1995 somebody screwed up but what I'm getting from srt is that it's standard equipment. We will see when the official build page goes up
How can you place an order if the order banks are not opened

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[QUO"hellcat1, post: 25193, member: 156"]Yeah, that was a deal breaker,, the car already starts out at 64990, plus 2000 for a system, the 395 for wheels , not counting the nice leather,, you will be over 70k very easy[/QUOTE]
Mine came out to 70670 now wit srt saying that it will be standard then my price will be 1995 less than what I was initially quoted

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
I really hope it is standard. It makes no sense why it isn't if the Challenger has it standard.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
RS you got something on this by any chance?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
306 Posts
This is what's listed on the Dodge "build and price" page and looks like standard equipment. Hope that's right or I will be disappointed (but sound can be upgraded I suppose if needed).

Speaker Systems
  • 18 Speakers Premium Audio System with Subwoofer
  • Harman Kardon® GreenEdge® Amplifier

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.