SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a canceled order because the dealership already had a good order coming I had to call a few buddies and find a dealer that hadn't order one yet. I DID!! BUT its been in for about a month and I hear that if you ordered the good radio and or a moon roof you have to wait cause they are out of them.......out of them?? I really don't understand how this is. I read another post...is the Cat really a unicorn???? Once you get your balls from your wife to order one; YOU WANT IT NOW!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
218 Posts
Same boat here. Trying to get information from my salesguy.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Charger. If yours made it past the good order stage then they probably have the parts for it to build. I am a sales manager at a CDJR dealer.....and I had to order mine somewhere else cause we sold our "good order". I have seen a few Cats driving around the Detroit area.....and I am SUPER JEALOUS!!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just can't believe they don't have radios for the best car they have ever built.....like where is the camera????? These cars are badass, but at the end of the day they are still Chryslers....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts
so the 695 option for uconnect/nav on challengers, is the base radio im assuming? when u do build ur own on challenger, I don't see an option for higher performance audio?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
218 Posts
It's not an option for the challengers, only the charger.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
192 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
586 Posts
As much as I'd like to order mine with leather, I can do without the leather seats if need be... The two main options I planned on getting for the Charger Hellcat no matter what, was the sunroof and the Harman Kardon speakers.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
With a car of that $$ tag I wanted the bigger speakers and great sound. All of the radios can be upgraded to navigation at any dealership for 500 bucks! But lets face it, we aren't going on a cross country trip in these.....why do you need navigation?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,056 Posts
Challenger AND Charger SRT/Hellcat come standard with the 8.4A. 8.4AN is an option on both. Both screens are identical, one will let you press on the navigation button, the other one won't. That's the only difference.

The HK is standard on the Challenger. The HK is an option on the Charger. The standard Charger sound system is the 6 speaker one.

The fact that you choose 8.4A or 8.4AN has zero influence on the ability to get the HK. So the 8.4 is not a "stereo"

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
717 Posts
Challenger AND Charger SRT/Hellcat come standard with the 8.4A. 8.4AN is an option on both. Both screens are identical, one will let you press on the navigation button, the other one won't. That's the only difference.

The HK is standard on the Challenger. The HK is an option on the Charger. The standard Charger sound system is the 6 speaker one.

The fact that you choose 8.4A or 8.4AN has zero influence on the ability to get the HK. So the 8.4 is not a "stereo"
Please forgive my ignorance in calling the Uconnect infotainment system a stereo. Does calling it the "Uconnect 8.4an am/fm/sxm/hd/bt/nav" please thee?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.