SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking to get an extra set of rear wheels in the 18x10 size and I see a lot of people are running the Bravado Tributes 18x10.

I came across these 1 piece, flow formed Konig Ampliform 18x10 wheels and they look like they should fit our Hellcats and look similar to the OEM wheels on my 2016.

18x10 Gray Konig Ampliform Wheels 5x115 +20 Lifted Fits Suzuki XL-7 | eBay

Ampliform - Konig Wheels

Bolt Pattern = 5x115,
Hub Bore = 71.5,
Offset = 20

Anyone running these wheels on their Hellcat or know of someone else running them?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
561 Posts
Tagging for info

EDIT - never mind, it's a cast wheel.

·
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
16 Posts
I have purchased these for the rear of my car for use with 305/45/18 Nitto 555r's. The wheels look stronger to my eye and I like they way they form the wheel under heat to find a compromise between casting and forging.

They will be installed Friday and I will let you know how it went...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
257 Posts
I have purchased these for the rear of my car for use with 305/45/18 Nitto 555r's. The wheels look stronger to my eye and I like they way they form the wheel under heat to find a compromise between casting and forging.

They will be installed Friday and I will let you know how it went...

intriguing option, how much do they weigh?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
179 Posts
I was looking to get an extra set of rear wheels in the 18x10 size and I see a lot of people are running the Bravado Tributes 18x10.

I came across these 1 piece, flow formed Konig Ampliform 18x10 wheels and they look like they should fit our Hellcats and look similar to the OEM wheels on my 2016.

18x10 Gray Konig Ampliform Wheels 5x115 +20 Lifted Fits Suzuki XL-7 | eBay

Ampliform - Konig Wheels

Bolt Pattern = 5x115,
Hub Bore = 71.5,
Offset = 20

Anyone running these wheels on their Hellcat or know of someone else running them?

What about up front?
20x9.5 w/ NT05 front
18x10 w/ NT05R rear

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
257 Posts
those actually look really good!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry bring up a old post but I am on the fence anyone please chime in, 20x9.5 fronts 20x11 rears.. Or 20x9.5 fronts 18x10 rears Was looking at NT555r 305 rears and nt555 g2 fronts this would be a daily driven hellcat.. Would swap winter/fall stock wheels with blizztaks.. Would love any info as this post is 2 years old so love to see if they held up etc ride comfort hooking on the street and mild corners. Nothing crazy of course since its a drag tire. Thanks so much for any input.. As going to 18 seems like performance wise the best choice however looking at 20x11 the deep concave looks so good.. not sure if the 18x10 would have that awesome look.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
478 Posts
I'm also real interested in these Konig as my SRT has the Hyperblack wheels. I think this might be my best match for 17 or 18 inch rears.

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
I used Konig flow formed wheels in my last project. I used them on the street for 7 years and I liked them a lot. They never leaked. They were super light and I could tell by the way the car handled.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts