SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Which wheel would you like to see come to the Market in a German Spun Forged Construction

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 229 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Has Hell Risen ? Forged from Flames, created by Passion

Good evening ladies and gents, we here at PK Auto Design created this shop with one goal in mind.
To provide the community we love so much a one stop location to not only get the best quality parts, knowledge and service, but to feel like family.

With the creation of one of the most powerful Performance vehicles to hit the streets to date we have seen the Mopar community reborn to take the power crown bringing smiles and joy to all that love the smell of gasoline burning rubber and the whine of a supercharger.

With the Birth of the Demon we introduced the HC707 in a forged monoblock construction which was accepted open heartily by this community. We have now come to you once more to hear from the Enthusiast their thoughts on a new concept we would like to introduce the HR5 "HellRaiser Edition" and to vote on which we should bring forth through the flames.

The Motto is : Forged from flames created by Passion

Our idea is to introduce the 5deep HR5 "HellRaiser Edition" in a cost effective rotary forged construction in the perfect fitments for the Challenger and Charger Hellcat platforms. However we need your help to decide which of the 2 designs will win to be born and created.

Check it out below and make sure to Vote above as well as provide us your thoughts.

Key Features and Specs:

Exclusively Designed for the Challenger & Charger Platform
Construction Type: German Spun Forged
20" Sizing: 20x9.5 ET 15 Front | 20x10.5 ET 25 & 20x11 ET 21 Rear
Approximate weights: 22 lbs - 25 lbs
OEM Center Cap Compatible: Yes
OEM TPMS Compatible: Yes
Hubcentric : Yes 71.5mm
Finish Considerations: Satin Black & Satin Gunmetal & Satin Bronze
Custom Finishes can be done on demand

HR5 HellRaiser Edition

OR

HC707

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
422 Posts
Not a fan of either

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure no problem. I voted for the same HR5 in the poll. I just assumed they were black like in the pic because they were an option in the poll. If not then definitely satin black.
Thank you and no problem

Not a fan of either
I appreciate your honestly, if there is something you like as a style always feel free to pm me Direct for new considerations.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,813 Posts
IMG_9031.JPG
I think the Demon ones look best when they are deep dished like the factory ones. The way the spokes all meet in the middle of a nice deep indentation looks super mean. Not sure if those HC P707's look this way from the same angle. From dead on they dont look like it though. Maybe just the angle of the pic? Or different size...without that they look kind of bland.
For this reason the first one gets my vote.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
440 Posts
View attachment 231697 I think the Demon ones look best when they are deep dished like the factory ones. The way the spokes all meet in the middle of a nice deep indentation looks super mean. Not sure if those HC P707's look this way from the same angle. From dead on they dont look like it though. Maybe just the angle of the pic? Or different size...without that they look kind of bland.
For this reason the first one gets my vote.
I don't know a lot about wheels, but I think the deep dished look is hard to get on our cats without the fender flairs. Seems like we have to utilize more of the inner space to avoid tire poke whereas the Demon doesn't have to do that. I agree with you about the ferocity of that look, and I love it too, just not sure it's possible on our Cats without sticking way out.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,813 Posts
I don't know a lot about wheels, but I think the deep dished look is hard to get on our cats without the fender flairs. Seems like we have to utilize more of the inner space to avoid tire poke whereas the Demon doesn't have to do that. I agree with you about the ferocity of that look, and I love it too, just not sure it's possible on our Cats without sticking way out.
Agreed. Was thinking the same thing. Maybe when the '19's are out if these are available then. Been thinking about one, hoping the rumored uptick in hp and some Demon stuff makes its way to the wide body. Really hate the '18 wide body wheels. I just cant stand any wheel where the spokes are flush with the lip. Those look like old Trans Am snowflake wheels to me. But the Demon wheels are killer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
410 Posts
I'm definitely in for a pair of the HR5 in satin black in either 20x10.5 or 20x11

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
HR5 in satin black please! Need a set of 10.5" rears for my '17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts

Has Hell Risen ? Forged from Flames, created by Passion

Good evening ladies and gents, we here at PK Auto Design created this shop with one goal in mind.
To provide the community we love so much a one stop location to not only get the best quality parts, knowledge and service, but to feel like family.

With the creation of one of the most powerful Performance vehicles to hit the streets to date we have seen the Mopar community reborn to take the power crown bringing smiles and joy to all that love the smell of gasoline burning rubber and the whine of a supercharger.

With the Birth of the Demon we introduced the HC707 in a forged monoblock construction which was accepted open heartily by this community. We have now come to you once more to hear from the Enthusiast their thoughts on a new concept we would like to introduce the HR5 "HellRaiser Edition" and to vote on which we should bring forth through the flames.

The Motto is : Forged from flames created by Passion

Our idea is to introduce the 5deep HR5 "HellRaiser Edition" in a cost effective rotary forged construction in the perfect fitments for the Challenger and Charger Hellcat platforms. However we need your help to decide which of the 2 designs will win to be born and created.

Check it out below and make sure to Vote above as well as provide us your thoughts.

Key Features and Specs:

Exclusively Designed for the Challenger & Charger Platform
Construction Type: German Spun Forged
20" Sizing: 20x9.5 ET 15 Front | 20x10.5 ET 25 & 20x11 ET 21 Rear
Approximate weights: 22 lbs - 25 lbs
OEM Center Cap Compatible: Yes
OEM TPMS Compatible: Yes
Hubcentric : Yes 71.5mm
Finish Considerations: Satin Black & Satin Gunmetal & Satin Bronze
Custom Finishes can be done on demand

HR5 HellRaiser Edition

OR

HC707

PK Auto Design

OK, wait, I'm confused, I was originally thinking that the "HR5" was meant to be similar copy of the 2017 OEM wheel, but not necessarily a reproduction...

Then I got to looking closer and it seems to be an exact reproduction (aside from widths)

Now, as I dug into this a bit more, the "HR5" seems to be one of the stock file photos from SRT of their wheel? (I should have recognized it I guess...)

So is it true that you're just using the "HR5" photo against your own design to judge preference/interest? And then based on feedback you'll move forward with one or the other?

Do you have pricing on either as of yet?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
4,069 Posts
Bull, if these wheels go forward I'd have two OEMs (the rears) for sale. It's all season rubber, so you'd have to dump that and provide your own.

LR

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,435 Posts
What will the cost be? $200ish a rim like the competition? What would the ETA be to get these into production. I'm in need of a full set.

1 - 20 of 229 Posts