SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Has something changed for the 'Signatures'?

1138 Views 14 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Cruisin1966
I'm trying to update mine, but it keeps telling me mine is too long, even after shortening it? Do we now need to be paying members for this feature to work?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
I was having the same problem, I thought maybe it was shorter for non members?

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could see having more characters available for paying members, it just didn't make sense I couldn't get any change to take.

Glad it's changed now. I wish getting my order into "D1" was this easy.

Reactions: caren

· Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
I could see having more characters available for paying members, it just didn't make sense I couldn't get any change to take.

Glad it's changed now. I wish getting my order into "D1" was this easy.
Sorry Cruisin1966 how long you been waiting?

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ordered at the dealership on July 25th, entered into the system July 28th. No need for you to be sorry, it's not your fault. Admittedly I'm super jealous that tsc has the Challenger with your Charger on the way. But then again, I'm jealous of all tavailable 'Cats you folks have in the US

· Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
Ordered at the dealership on July 25th, entered into the system July 28th. No need for you to be sorry, it's not your fault. Admittedly I'm super jealous that tsc has the Challenger with your Charger on the way. But then again, I'm jealous of all tavailable 'Cats you folks have in the US
That's insane! I would be losing my mind. I Was anxious waiting a little over a month.

Do you at least have a VIN?

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A VIN now, yes, but the status has been bouncing between "C" and "D". The first order at the dealership, where mine is, has been in "D" since late Oct/early Nov. without movement.

· B5 Demon #2600, 1 of 1
Challenger SRT Demon
738 Posts
I'm trying to update mine, but it keeps telling me mine is too long, even after shortening it? Do we now need to be paying members for this feature to work?
Maybe you don't have a allocationo_O

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe you don't have a allocationo_O
Allocations are even more confusing in Canada.

For the Challenger it seems to have a randomness about it, squeaky wheel scenario with the area reps and such.

For the Charger it is more about "buyng" the ability to put in an order. The dealership must accept to take in a certain number of less desirable models (Promasters, Fiats, . . .) in order to qualify to out in one order.

I managed to convince the dealership on the Charger, but it seems some parts delays, shipping concerns and such are putting a wrench into things as much as the messed up ordering/allocation system

· Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
Allocations are even more confusing in Canada.

For the Challenger it seems to have a randomness about it, squeaky wheel scenario with the area reps and such.

For the Charger it is more about "buyng" the ability to put in an order. The dealership must accept to take in a certain number of less desirable models (Promasters, Fiats, . . .) in order to qualify to out in one order.

I managed to convince the dealership on the Charger, but it seems some parts delays, shipping concerns and such are putting a wrench into things as much as the messed up ordering/allocation system
Man, that sucks! Are you going to keep both cars, or stick with whichever comes first?

· Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My "preference" is the Challenger. Manual transmission, two doors, and an impact (Sublime) color. Although, the Jazz Blue (Charger) is growing on me from the pictures (cobalt-like).

With the way the cars aren't being built for Canada, I'll hedge my bet as long as I can. The General Manager suggested that since the Charger was more of a guarantee based on "buying" (as described above) an order, I should accept the Charger and then sell it if the Challenger comes through. Unfortunately, I can't afford ($$ and space-wise) to have both. That is what is actually limiting me from buying from out of province. Selling the SuperBee (current) locally now would never happen, and will be traded in. No dealer down East would consider such a thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.