SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been in contact with others who are in KZ status. Would like to hear from somebody who has actually had delivery. SRT confirmed yesterday $6k rebate good until 2/1/21. Dealer has confirmed that as well. Mine is supposed to ship today (1/8/21). The hope is she lands before the end of the month. Thanks in advance for any info you have.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered my RE WB on 11/12/2020 , was delivered to dealer today 01/08/2021 . About 8 weeks , 3 major holidays and a pandemic , not bad Dodge !

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
1,398 Posts
Brampton shutdown today for the rest of the month due to parts shortages.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
998 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations. We appreciate your update. I placed my order on 9/23/20. Let us know how she checks out and photos when you pick her up. Enjoy!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
92 Posts
I’m still waiting on mine. Ordered it in November and it is sitting in KZ status. Was supposed to be moved on 1/7/21 but when I contacted dealership they said no status change. Hopefully be the end of the month I will see it. WB Charger RedEye, Octane Red.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dealership sent me a note this AM that the HC did not get loaded for transport on 1/7 or 1/8 as scheduled. Apparently, the loading for transport operation is a 24 hr operation so they will keep me updated if anything happens later this weekend. The plant closure isn't helping. Keep us KZ'ers up to date on your progress, thanks.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
70 Posts
Ordered mine January 2,2021. Scheduled to arrive week of March 8. Can’t wait. Octane red with the Sephia interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Charger Hellcat 2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye (coming soon)
60 Posts
2021 DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT WIDEBODY
What a long name! Frostbite🥶 Sepia Interior Delivered 1/30/2021
Thanks for the pictures! As it happens, I ordered the same car, in the same color and with the same options, including the orange calipers! Go figure...The only thing that is different, I chose the granite wheels. I was not sure about all those choices, - I made them, as we all did, site unseen, but now I can say that it was a good decision. I am expecting delivery within a month (ordered last week in October). Anyway, - thanks for posting!

Reactions: Hemi_Life

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
509 Posts
2021 DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT WIDEBODY
What a long name! Frostbite🥶 Sepia Interior Delivered 1/30/2021
Wow, beautiful car. How’s the drive?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye
1,398 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
12 Posts
My Dealer called me yesterday said my octane red redeye just got offloaded from the train in Montana. Enclosed carrier to Wyoming. Should be here before the end of the week. To bad their six feet of snow on the road to drive it home. looks like it's going to set on there showroom until I can drive it home.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
341 Posts
My Dealer called me yesterday said my octane red redeye just got offloaded from the train in Montana. Enclosed carrier to Wyoming. Should be here before the end of the week. To bad their six feet of snow on the road to drive it home. looks like it's going to set on there showroom until I can drive it home.
Got mine two weeks ago and it has rained 12 days out of 16...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
509 Posts
Pictures please...I am still on the fence as to placing an order. Hemi_Life pic's look really good..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts