SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Dealer called me yesterday said my octane red redeye just got offloaded from the train in Montana. Enclosed carrier to Wyoming. Should be here before the end of the week. To bad their six feet of snow on the road to drive it home. looks like it's going to set on there showroom until I can drive it home.
She's here. Ordered 10-8-20
20210223_180545.jpg

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
70 Posts
Wow. Very nice. Mine should get here in a couple of weeks. Can't wait

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
193 Posts
Outstanding looking Charger Moos! It's the car I would order, with a tan interior. The Octane red and brass monkey wheels are a great combination. Congrats on the car!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
I haven't seen a HC in any trim on the lots, are they all just orders? Not sure I want to wait plus anything the dealers order are 90k plus cars so not sure what to do, I was going to trade in my 2016 so I could wait. What is everyone else doing ordering or waiting?

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
12 Posts
Most of us ordered in September thru December to start getting our rides this spring. just because you order early doesn't mean you doun't get to par-take in the discount's. your orders arrive in spring. take part in spring madness get 10 dollars off for every horsepower you have have when you sign to take your car in the spring. Now you do have to give them $2,000 at time of order but then you get what you want. 32 options redeye from hellcat. thats alot. Or should I say upgrades from the 2016.

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
509 Posts
Anyone else take delivery of their new 2021 Charger Redeye?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
135 Posts
Anyone else take delivery of their new 2021 Charger Redeye?
Build status I. (Built). I’m getting a delivery estimate tomorrow .

·
Challenger SRT Demon
509 Posts
Well the plant is closed and delivery date pushed back to end of April... anyone else have pictures to share to help with the waiting?

·
Premium Member
2021 Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye
80 Posts
That is a hot color.. well done.. how's the drive?
Don't know yet! :ROFLMAO: It is still getting PPF put on and ceramic coated. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow morning and start breaking it in. The next 3 days are supposed to be beautiful. (And it will be driving a new Redeye)

·
Challenger SRT Demon
509 Posts
Don't know yet! :ROFLMAO: It is still getting PPF put on and ceramic coated. I should be able to pick it up tomorrow morning and start breaking it in. The next 3 days are supposed to be beautiful. (And it will be driving a new Redeye)
Enjoy.. and if you find time Sunday let us know how she drives...thanks

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
10 Posts
2021 DODGE CHARGER SRT HELLCAT WIDEBODY
What a long name! Frostbite Sepia Interior Delivered 1/30/2021
I ordered the same color and they took the orange calipers off the build options they must have run out. I got the red instead. But I went with the Sepia interior too looks awesome together. Enjoy the car

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
10 Posts
Thanks for the pictures! As it happens, I ordered the same car, in the same color and with the same options, including the orange calipers! Go figure...The only thing that is different, I chose the granite wheels. I was not sure about all those choices, - I made them, as we all did, site unseen, but now I can say that it was a good decision. I am expecting delivery within a month (ordered last week in October). Anyway, - thanks for posting!
Lol I tired to get the same options they took the orange calipers off the order list and now the website.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 59 Posts