SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
135 Posts
Thats the way I optioned mine it looks really good. Did you get the carbon and suede package too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I ordered white with black hood/roof/spoiler + carbon and suede package with the red laguna leather seats and I have the dealer installing a suede wheel.

Also have a 3.09 demon stamped diff going in at the dealer as well.

Should be a rare bird

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
10 Posts
I ordered white with black hood/roof/spoiler + carbon and suede package with the red laguna leather seats and I have the dealer installing a suede wheel.

Also have a 3.09 demon stamped diff going in at the dealer as well.

Should be a rare bird
Nice, I have had all white and black cars for a while now thought I would change it up. I wanted the Alcantara wheel just not the seats. I went with the dual carbon stripes instead of the black hood and roof. I could have went either way. Congrats hope you enjoy it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye
80 Posts
Well I put 135 miles on it yesterday and should be able to pass the 300 mile mark today. It's going to take a while to get familiar with the UConnect system, but other than that, I love it! Very comfortable and handles well. I'll be able to tell more about the power today. (the fender Hellcat emblems were removed to put the PPF on and will be reinstalled when they get the new black ones.)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
135 Posts
Nice, I have had all white and black cars for a while now thought I would change it up. I wanted the Alcantara wheel just not the seats. I went with the dual carbon stripes instead of the black hood and roof. I could have went either way. Congrats hope you enjoy it.

Congrats to you as well!

Are you going to install a Suede wheel after the fact?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
135 Posts
Well I put 135 miles on it yesterday and should be able to pass the 300 mile mark today. It's going to take a while to get familiar with the UConnect system, but other than that, I love it! Very comfortable and handles well. I'll be able to tell more about the power today. (the fender Hellcat emblems were removed to put the PPF on and will be reinstalled when they get the new black ones.) View attachment 571359

She’s a beaut! Congrats

·
Premium Member
2021 Dodge Charger Hellcat Redeye
80 Posts
I'm also going to do a carbon steering wheel (it is on order) I did not order the suede steering wheel. I have one on my CTS and they wear out quickly.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
135 Posts
I'm also going to do a carbon steering wheel (it is on order) I did not order the suede steering wheel. I have one on my CTS and they wear out quickly.
Yeah I heard that as well. I wanted one on my CTSV but found a manual sedan without one and had to jump on it.

I wanted one in my last Hellcat but it wasn’t offered.

I wanted one on this one but it’s not offered with Laguna Red Leather - so my dealer is installing one for me .

If it wears out- I’ll replace it .

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
998 Posts
The new heat chimneys are cool but that new HUGE hood scoop is my FREAKING favorite. I've always loved big scoops, and the width and aggression that it adds to the front end of this car, with the new grille and wider side lower grille inlets scream "hey, i'll slap your mama." So aggressive and mean looking. A real homerun.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
10 Posts
Anyone considering an incognito pulley heard its a great power adder with out needing a tune. Or if there is a thread on here tired a search but this tap talk doesn't do the best for finding stuff for me.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
10 Posts
Found this but not much before and after info been watching b5srt YouTube videos and he made some good gains

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
509 Posts
Got it 2 weeks ago. Had to get it ready. El Diablo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
supercool, love that hood insert... was it painted on or is it a graphic ?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts