SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can we place orders yet? If so, how long would it take say if I ordered tomorrow

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,532 Posts
Thought I read that order banks are now open. Youre looking at roughly 8-10 weeks normally.

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Slow do you think the chip thing would factor in on the build time?
That’s a good question. I’m thinking no because production was halted because of it and now theyre up and running, so im guessing theyre all set. You would think they’d be behind from the shut down but if I’m not mistaken most people are still getting theirs on time. @Slidd might know more.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,037 Posts
That’s a good question. I’m thinking no because production was halted because of it and now theyre up and running, so im guessing theyre all set. You would think they’d be behind from the shut down but if I’m not mistaken most people are still getting theirs on time. @Slidd might know more.
So just short of 3 months give or take???

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,988 Posts
Widebody Nation video says Feb 5th was the day that the 717hp Charger appeared on the dealer screen available to order, and he showed the video of it there, so I'll go with that barring anything else.

Yes you can, and they're already on dealership floors now...
Redeyes yes, but just checked cars.com again and I don't see a single 717hp car out there or even in transit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gotgap

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
So just short of 3 months give or take???
Yeah that seems to be the norm depending on when you order. Over the last two or three yrs ive noticed that the later in the year yoy order, the quicker they arrive. Some last year were under a month.

Reactions: Gotgap

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
338 Posts
Widebody Nation video says Feb 5th was the day that the 717hp Charger appeared on the dealer screen available to order, and he showed the video of it there, so I'll go with that barring anything else.

Redeyes yes, but just checked cars.com again and I don't see a single 717hp car out there or even in transit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yeah that's my bad, I should have specified the Redeye part... thanks for the correction!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts