SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Have You or anybody you heard about had any problems with the 68269917AC 3.09 Diff?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I heard about other People having problems with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and get the current version of the 3.09 Diff (68269917AC) or wait on Backorder for the updated model (68269917AD). I read in a thread here that there was some issue of weakness in the AC version and thats why they came out with the updated AD version. I haven't heard of any actual reported problems of any kind that I can recall from the People here though.

I'm putting up a poll to find out if you or anybody you have heard of has had any problems with the AC version of the 3.09 Diff.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
499 Posts
I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and get the current version of the 3.09 Diff (68269917AC) or wait on Backorder for the updated model (68269917AD). I read in a thread here that there was some issue of weakness in the AC version and thats why they came out with the updated AD version. I haven't heard of any actual reported problems of any kind that I can recall from the People here though.

I'm putting up a poll to find out if you or anybody you have heard of has had any problems with the AC version of the 3.09 Diff.
I have not but interested in the difference between the AC and AD.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm trying right now to get one of these Parts People at the Online Warehouses/Dealerships to confirm that they are in fact one and the same, with the exception of some small changes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts