SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw a pic of a HC with green trim ring running lights....had the green around both the running light and head light ring...somehow the pic shows all 4 rings showing....which i didnt think was possible?

is it legal to change my running lights to sublime?

anyone know where to get this product?

something i can do myself?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
saw a pic of a HC with green trim ring running lights....had the green around both the running light and head light ring...somehow the pic shows all 4 rings showing....which i didnt think was possible?

is it legal to change my running lights to sublime?

anyone know where to get this product?

something i can do myself?
that's oracle lighting, like $600 to do the front 4 lights, they can do the halo behind the factory halos so you can do 8 halos at once.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wasnt sure if it was legal or not....at first i thought it was just a green lense you put over your running lights to turn them from orange to green...

not interested in $600.....does look cool on sublime though

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
last I read it was a huge process of cutting your headlight housings open for the install.... im looking into a poormans headlight tint... I have on order green, orange, and red window tint film with intent on cutting doughnuts and placing over the LED rings.. im looking for a sinister orange or red eye look

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Can I get black ones. Doh ! that wouldn't work
But those will make peoples shirts glow in the dark right before you run them down LOL.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Yeah I totally agree cause I wouldn't even want to start dismantling stuff and hit the wrong wires LOL
I'd be worried about someone taking the lights apart. If you have issues later (electrical, water etc) I have to think these are some spendy units to replace.

Does look very cool though... Around here the colored lights is an instant invite to get pulled over. Then they make you go to inspection to make sure you removed them!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
I'd be worried about someone taking the lights apart. If you have issues later (electrical, water etc) I have to think these are some spendy units to replace.

Does look very cool though... Around here the colored lights is an instant invite to get pulled over. Then they make you go to inspection to make sure you removed them!
yeah exactly too!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.