SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bone Stock
Challenger SRT Demon
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's no doubt that forum members share and receive information on this forum that would be hard to replicate.

However, the members contributions which become the property of the forum owners become an asset and attract sponsors and advertisers.

What I can't comprehend is why the new owners think its a good idea not to find a way to supply Hellcat Car Club members their shirts? The etiquette and patience we have been shown is exemplary. Giving admins like Wera the runaround and locking threads is not.

I respectfully call on the new owners to send us our shirts. As has been pointed out, they are for sale on eBay. And yes, I have provided Wera my PayPal transaction details.

If this doesn't get fixed soon, I suspect there will continue to be more "where's my shirt threads" in the future.

Thanks, Bray aka Mo-par!

·
10/30/15 DELIVERED ON DEVILS NIGHT
Challenger SRT Hellcat
298 Posts
I was just reading the thread about the shirts and tried to make a comment but could not the reply and quote bar is gone and it says.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
Show Ignored Content
Page 1 of 2
12Next >

nothing was said here that was bad, people just inquiring where their money or shirt is if the transaction was not completed in a timely manner.

I GUESS IF THE ADMIN DEEMS SOMTHING PERSONAL TO THEM THEY WILL DELETE IT I CALL THAT BULLSHIT
this is what happens when the big man buys the small man out. at one time we were getting and sharing great info on our cars not so much as of lately. I wonder if the maker of the shirt is in a trade mark infringement battle with FCA
but you can still buy the shirt on ebay

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,805 Posts
I don't have a dog in this fight but I must say... Not spending the $600.00 it would take to make this right is one of the most stubborn and dismissive business decisions I have ever witnessed.

Shame, shame....

·
10/30/15 DELIVERED ON DEVILS NIGHT
Challenger SRT Hellcat
298 Posts
I don't have a dog in this fight but I must say... Not spending the $600.00 it would take to make this right is one of the most stubborn and dismissive business decisions I have ever witnessed.

Shame, shame....
Ay toekneethetiger I don't have a dog in this fight either i tried to get a hellcat.org sticker from the new admin and was given the run around it just pissed me off to hear about this. I guess they have the big company attitude "its my cat ill **** it how I want and if you don't like it to bad"

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
8,471 Posts
I can tell you the "Forum" has said to us HCC Board Members (in mid-November), that they are sending out the remaining shirts after we collectively inquired. We respectfully backed off to allow that to happen, before we "take the Club back" in our hands.

Wera, we are respecting your word. It is Dec 20. Hope you complete your task and make everyone a Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,003 Posts
So glad I didn't jump in...early on wasn't so good, after management change even worse.

Happy to be on the outside of this one looking in

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts
We all hope and desire this to be settled so we can grow as a club and move forward

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
4,863 Posts
I have said this in the last thread and will say it again.

This goes to FORUM OWNERS AND ADMINS

EITHER GIVE ME MY DAMN SHIRT OR REFUND ME MY $100 AND REMOVE THAT LITTLE BANNER ON MY PROFILE.

I DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF A CLUB THAT CAN'T EVEN GIVE ME A SHIRT I PAID FOR.

MARK

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
414 Posts
As to why the thread I started was locked, I requested that to be done. My point was made and it got the desired response from the appropriate people.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
2,024 Posts
How about this idea we just start a new WEB SITE. Hell I think most would Jump LOL. If that doesn't get attention what will? And I have the perfect web name but ain't Sharing cause they will register something similar LOL.

·
BMF
4,438 Posts
I suggest sending Wera a private message expressing your concerns. I am sure he will help you.

Reactions: DGatzby

·
Administrator
Charger SRT Hellcat
881 Posts
Guys, I don't know how many ways I can say it. As I understand it (and I'm nowhere near the center of this issue), as of last week, two shirts have already shipped from the vendor, and the rest are in progress. Our hope is that everyone will be taken care of by Christmas....but the fact is that it's not up to me. The vendor has been paid, and he has to complete them and ship them out. Everybody has been contacted (to verify shirt sizes and color choice)...so you KNOW you're not being ignored.

I know this has taken longer than you'd have liked. It's taken longer than I'd have liked, as well. But we've worked our way through the issues associated with the site sale, finally, and we're very close to getting this whole matter put to bed. I've busted my ass trying to push things along faster than they've gone. I've been delaying the re-launch of the Hellcat Car Club as an independent entity until this is resolved for everyone. I want everyone who paid to get what they paid for. I know you do too. But at this point, piling on by folks that don't have a shirt in limbo isn't fair, and it's not productive. If you're waiting for one, you should have it soon. If you're not, please stay out of this...it's not your fight.

Thanks, and thread closed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.