SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello family
need to know if the clutch peddle can be adjusted in my cat, the paddle travel is not to my liking, I would like for it to engage half way instead of at the top of the travel , can I do this myself or need the dealer to do it or can it be done at all ?.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,982 Posts
It's hydraulic so don't think so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat 6MT
329 Posts
hello family
need to know if the clutch peddle can be adjusted in my cat, the paddle travel is not to my liking, I would like for it to engage half way instead of at the top of the travel , can I do this myself or need the dealer to do it or can it be done at all ?.
No, you can't adjust it. And the word is "pedal" btw 😬

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
150 Posts
Have you done the Clutch Delay Valve (CDV) delete? It's definite worthwhile for the seasoned manual driver. It doesn't change the height of the engagement point, which I would agree is a bit higher than my liking, but it definitely makes the engagement point more consistent. It also seems to have more appropriate shifts; especiallyt the 1-2 shift.

I just did that two weekends ago and I'm much happier. There's like an 8 page thread on here if you search that gets into the nitty gritty.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7 Posts
hello family
No, it cannot be adjusted........but I believe Mcleod makes a "accumulator" style valve that you can install to gain some pedal travel adjustability.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you done the Clutch Delay Valve (CDV) delete? It's definite worthwhile for the seasoned manual driver. It doesn't change the height of the engagement point, which I would agree is a bit higher than my liking, but it definitely makes the engagement point more consistent. It also seems to have more appropriate shifts; especiallyt the 1-2 shift.

I just did that two weekends ago and I'm much happier. There's like an 8 page thread on here if you search that gets into the nitty gritty.
ok thanks i'll give that a try

1 - 8 of 8 Posts