SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Headers for the Hellcat?

23301 Views 34 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Best Vapor
Perhaps I missed the thread but has anyone considered headers? Has to be some huge torque gains from say long tubes headers.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
There is a balance and I think the Dodge engineers did a great job in respect to this, as mentioned going bigger or to long tubes may hurt the engines performance, I don't see the exhaust as the choke point and even think it can handle a few more ponies....
TC

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,925 Posts
We had a meeting with the SRT engineer's a few years back in Ohio, they had come to a racing event and had taken the time to watch ask questions and take a few questions, the exhaust of the SRT was one topic that was brought up, the engineers couldn't quite understand why most people changed the exhaust as one of the first mods and even were somewhat tweaked, but it looks as if they were listening with the Hellcat lineup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.