SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
If you are referring to the inside headlight on the drivers side that is the ONLY light with a hole in it. The passenger side does not have a hole by design.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Dealer forgot to take out one of the headlight holes,
What's the easiest way to get this taken out?
If your talking air intake hole, there is only ONE

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
Only the drivers side gets removed

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Congrats on your Hellcat.

You have to be one of the very few here who hasn't read up on the car or watched countless review videos on Youtube. :D

Now go study up! Hands on learning is the best. ;)
LMFAO

Reactions: LForst

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
i drilled out my other light myself...i figured if 1 hole adds some hp, 2 holes should double whatever it is....was it a mistake?

the charger doesnt have this feature right?
and its 707hp and is actually faster
so does the hole do anything?
i think its just a cool thing added that really does nothing

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats on your Hellcat.

You have to be one of the very few here who hasn't read up on the car or watched countless review videos on Youtube. :D

Now go study up! Hands on learning is the best. ;)

Hey man I've seen just about every video and blog about the car and have been searching for one since the first one hit the lot. I assumed it was both lights bc why not!? Now excuse me while I go burn 1.5 gallons per minute!!!

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
i drilled out my other light myself...i figured if 1 hole adds some hp, 2 holes should double whatever it is....was it a mistake?

i does not do nothing...... it does "cool" and thats something :cool::)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Hell, remove the whole grille and all lights and add some real HP........................................LOL

·
DRIVESRT.COM
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,242 Posts

The Charger design has the air intake hole integrated in the front grille right behind the SRT badge (it is there, just hard to see the badge). You can see it somewhat in the picture below.

As for the Challenger, I think they could have done the same thing (where the SRT badge is located), however, the headlights take up a lot of space between itself and the airbox, thus, resulting in the "through the headlamp" air intake.

Also, don't forget for track day, you can remove the lower grille as shown below to help with additional cooling.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.