SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
The dome light or the ambient light in dome light?

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
I'll have to look at mine later doesn't ring a bell and can't find it in the manual and to see if I have the optional ambient lighting in dome light

·
Vendor
474 Posts
Those rear dome lights you are referring to are factory LED units. Unfortunately it's not an incandescent bulb you can simply remove and replace with an LED.

If you wanted to replace them you'd have to take the unit apart, and solder new LEDs on. The footwell lighting is also LED from the factory, but could be disconnected altogether and replaced with a universal footwell kit if you prefer color options

Here's a link to all of the comparison images from our recent shoot with a 2015 SRT8: Index of images dodge challenger 2015

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
6,282 Posts
Those rear dome lights you are referring to are factory LED units. Unfortunately it's not an incandescent bulb you can simply remove and replace with an LED.

If you wanted to replace them you'd have to take the unit apart, and solder new LEDs on. The footwell lighting is also LED from the factory, but could be disconnected altogether and replaced with a universal footwell kit if you prefer color options

Here's a link to all of the comparison images from our recent shoot with a 2015 SRT8: Index of images dodge challenger 2015

Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.
Nick, I am interested in the footwell lighting is also LED from the factory, but could be disconnected altogether and replaced with a universal footwell kit if you prefer color options. Sublime would be my color of choice. Please advise.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I to was hoping there was an easy way to replace those 2 headline light, the color is just so blah :(

·
Vendor
474 Posts
Nick, I am interested in the footwell lighting is also LED from the factory, but could be disconnected altogether and replaced with a universal footwell kit if you prefer color options. Sublime would be my color of choice. Please advise.
It would be easiest to disconnect the factory footwell lighting and add a universal kit like one of these:

Footwell Kits - LED Strips and Kits - All Products

I recommend the RGB Multicolor kit so you can create your own colors, dim the lighting, and control it with the RGB remote

Nick C.

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
2015 headliner lights do not see on sight
Charger's are for rear people which I know you know and I checked my front dome light assembly and it does have the ambient light option in the small hole.

·
Vendor
474 Posts
Nick,

Can you recommend any good installers in the Kansas City area?

Thanks!
Certainly!

(I'm originally from Leawood!)

One of our best Mopar lighting installers in located in Omaha though! I'd recommend contacting him first: Demonized Designs - Omaha NE - Automotive Facebook

Feel free to give us a call and we can point you in the right direction: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts