SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Interesting thing kept happening as I was driving I noticed my steering wheel and driver seat automatically got hot and then every time I turn the car on before I left the garage when it is under 40 degrees Farenheit it did it again but above 40 it does not turn on.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Comfort settings,,,, I would love for some 40 degree days...
Meh we've had about 3 months cold weather already and it's getting really old. It's the first time in decades it's been this cold this long. Typically we get only like maybe 2 cold weeks out of the year, maybe 3.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,195 Posts
I am firmly on a night shift with Marty, and lately we have been having some cold nights. My seat/wheel warmers did not turn on automatically when I made a WalMart run at 2 am when it was 19 degrees. Hmm ... time to break out the owner's manual and investigate! :)

April

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,473 Posts
I LOVE this feature, can't wait b/c right now I have to get my coat on, go out, start the car come back inside and wait....with the beast, I'll be able to do it from my phone in the comfort of my bed!!!!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
9,998 Posts
Lol,, that's funny,, my key fob is right next to me,, the only time it's not within a foot from me is when I'm at work, then it's locked up in my locker..plus the phone takes Soooooooo long to send and start..

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am firmly on a night shift with Marty, and lately we have been having some cold nights. My seat/wheel warmers did not turn on automatically when I made a WalMart run at 2 am when it was 19 degrees. Hmm ... time to break out the owner's manual and investigate! :)

April
Oh noes something is wrong with Dante!! :confused::eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
this feature can be enabled/disabled under uconnect settings.
Yes I'm aware I have to turn it off using the touch screen controls tab but how would one turn it off permanently so it does not turn on when it's cold automatically?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,464 Posts
In the UConnect settings, you can turn this off, only do this on remote starts (which is what I use) or do this on all starts.

If you remote start the car, when you hop in your screen should be at the UConnect logo and for a brief moment you can turn on or off the various seat and wheel controls. You can of course also adjust them whenever in the Controls screen. I always turn off the seat but leave the wheel on. Love that feature.

In the summer, when temp is above a certain point (can't remember exact temp) the ventilated seats will turn on, depending on your setting above.

Reactions: Carnage
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.