SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1812 Posts

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell Has Risen ! Forged from Flames, created by Passion

Good afternoon ladies and gents, We here at PK Auto Design have been blessed to have an amazing community of car lovers that have supported our introduction to the board. Last month we introduced a new idea to present to you all the HR5 "Hellraiser Edition" . Through amazing support we are happy to say we are now on he verge of a new creation !

The Motto is : Forged from flames created by Passion
We toiled over this concept for days in our mad genius laboratory right in the heart of Southern California. Through large amounts of snickers and Coffee we knew what we wanted. To maximize width while decreasing rotational mass. We wanted concave for ultimate sexiness but we also wanted to keep the originality of how the 5 Deep wheels are. We believe we have achieved this goal and as always we aimed for perfection because nothing else matters.

The final step to is to begin official pre orders for the HR5 Hellraiser Edition
We are looking to achieve a minimum of 50 pre orders to start.

Key Features and Specs:

Exclusively Designed for the Challenger & Charger Platform
Construction Type: German Spun Forged
20" Sizing: 20x9.5 ET 15 Front | 20x10.5 ET 25 & 20x11 ET 21 Rear
Approximate weights: 22 lbs - 25 lbs
OEM Center Cap Compatible: Yes
OEM TPMS Compatible: Yes
Hubcentric : Yes 71.5mm
Finishes: Satin Black & Satin Bronze
Custom Finishes can be done on demand

Full wheel & tire packages available on demand utilizing
Full Touchless Mounting & Road Force balancing solutions
COMPLIMENTARY !

Ask us about our In-house ceramic Coating Treatments !

For pricing, availability and fitment please contact us below

Email: [email protected]
Direct Phone: 818-632-8943
Shop Phone: 818-408-6989

How to Place Your Order:

Phone Domestic: (818)408-6989

E-mail: [email protected]

Payment:

Shipping:

All orders are shipped via UPS.

International, Hawaii and Alaska customers: Please contact us for the best quote possible.

Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM Pacific Time

Saturday: 9:00AM-3:00PM Pacific Time

Sunday: By Appointment Only​

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
Put me down for a set of 11" rears in Satin Black please. Can you also quote me for a set of Nitto NT555R Drag Radials in 305 with tpms and lugs please. Mounted.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,530 Posts
How do we get on the pre-order list?

Posting the price and what is included would probably help with the pre-order. I hope it isn't a stretch to get 50 committed sets.

Reactions: PK Auto Design

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Put me down for a set of 11" rears in Satin Black please. Can you also quote me for a set of Nitto NT555R Drag Radials in 305 with tpms and lugs please. Mounted.
PM has been sent.

How do we get on the pre-order list?

Posting the price and what is included would probably help with the pre-order. I hope it isn't a stretch to get 50 committed sets.
So far we have 3 committed within a few moments I have full faith sir.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,530 Posts
Ditto.

I posted this thread on the Hellcat & Demon Facebook group as well.....hopefully that speeds this up :)

Reactions: pinefd

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
167 Posts
9.5" fronts
11" rears
Satin black
2017 Hellcat Charger

Please feel free to PM details.

·
Premium Member
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,014 Posts
9.5 fronts 10.5 rears satin black. Tpms and tires if u got some good shit. I will try to call tomorrow email sent as well. Hopefully i will talk to ya tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,226 Posts
For the satin black, how well does the finish and machining match the 2017 OEM flat black 5-spoke?

I mean, would a picky person be ok just grabbing these in satin black 10.5 x 20 rears to match their OEM 9.5 x 20 fronts?

If all good for the match, please also PM me for the pricing of two (2) satin black 10.5 x 20

·
SRT Hellcat Enthusiast/Owner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,853 Posts
Will these fit a 2017 Jeep SRT? I love them!

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
261 Posts
9.5" fronts
10.5" rears
Bronze
2016 Charger HC

Please PM price.
I would buy 11" rears but really want a bolt on as this is a true DD currently no issues with 10.5" +25 and 305 555Rs.
Could I run 11"?
-J

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,241 Posts
Paul, please PM the pre-order price for a shipped set of ...

9.5" fronts
11" rears
Satin black, wheels only.

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
9.5 fronts 10.5 rears satin black. Tpms and tires if u got some good shit. I will try to call tomorrow email sent as well. Hopefully i will talk to ya tomorrow. :)
We got the goods !

Just shot you over a pm and responded to your email as well.

For the satin black, how well does the finish and machining match the 2017 OEM flat black 5-spoke?

I mean, would a picky person be ok just grabbing these in satin black 10.5 x 20 rears to match their OEM 9.5 x 20 fronts?

If all good for the match, please also PM me for the pricing of two (2) satin black 10.5 x 20
It will be as close to OEM as it can be, pm has been sent

Will these fit a 2017 Jeep SRT? I love them!
Unfortunately no brotha the WK2 SRT requires a 5x127 PCD and the premium offset fitment is a 20x10.5 ET 35 so this is 10mm more aggressive as well. HOWEVER you have now given me a idea lol

9.5" fronts
10.5" rears
Bronze
2016 Charger HC

Please PM price.
I would buy 11" rears but really want a bolt on as this is a true DD currently no issues with 10.5" +25 and 305 555Rs.
Could I run 11"?
-J
pm has been sent, and the 11" will bolt right up with no issues.

Paul, please PM the pre-order price for a shipped set of ...

9.5" fronts
11" rears
Satin black, wheels only.
You got it sir.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
40 Posts
Paul,

I think I'll just need just a pair of 10.5" or 11" satin black rear wheels and 305-35R20 tires. I'm located in SoCal, so I'll contact the shop tomorrow and for fun I can come see you guys this weekend for a better assessment :) I'm open to getting the 11" rear wheels depending on the price comparison and tires. I also want to make sure that with an 11" wheel and the corresponding tire width that there will be no rubbing issues.

PM if possible with details, otherwise I'll talk to your shop tomorrow.

This posting came at just the right time. I got my HC last week :D

Thanks so much

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Paul,

I think I'll just need just a pair of 10.5" or 11" satin black rear wheels and 305-35R20 tires. I'm located in SoCal, so I'll contact the shop tomorrow and for fun I can come see you guys this weekend for a better assessment :) I'm open to getting the 11" rear wheels depending on the price comparison and tires. I also want to make sure that with an 11" wheel and the corresponding tire width that there will be no rubbing issues.

PM if possible with details, otherwise I'll talk to your shop tomorrow.

This posting came at just the right time. I got my HC last week :D

Thanks so much
You are welcome to stop by the shop its always open for anyone in the area.

So the 11" works great and no mods needed to make it work, also for the tires on a 11" you can easily use a 305 or a 315 tire combo without a issue.
'
Congrats on the new ride !

1 - 20 of 1812 Posts