Registered
35 Posts
Here’s the final “setup”
2017 HC Challenger
HR5 Hellraiser 20x11” wheels
Michelin Pilot super sport
In 315/35-20 size (Rear only)
Speed logic 1/8” /( 3mm) Spacers
They rubbed so I trimmed, relocated front rivit hole, etc.. still rubbed on inside of front part of the wheel well..
Installed spacers and ShaZam.. no more problems/ rubbing..
Thanks to the info found here on this site!!
so with only the HR5 Hellraiser 20x11” wheels on the rear you still had rubbing issues?
I asked because I planned on buying the HR5 Hellraiser 20x11” 21 offset wheels from PK for my 2019 Challenger HC.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
147 Posts
If only PK would throw down a real generous discount code for us Cat owners....😉😉😉😉

·
Vendor
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,806 ·
I wish I could but everything has gone up in pricing so we have fought hard to hold the price without any increases.

Also These wheels are high temp paint. Unless a custom finish is done then it is powdercoated.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
258 Posts
The wheels are pretty reasonably priced, they are really great quality too. Lighter, stronger, and better looking than any of the other replicas. I actually like the way they look even over the OEMs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just curious but how does the concave on these compare to some of the other replicas in this style?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
I haven't visited this thread in a long time! Has anyone put a set of these wheels in bronze on a Pitch Black Challenger? I'd love to see that combo. Also, I'm assuming these still aren't available in 18x11?

1801 - 1812 of 1812 Posts