SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I leased my 2019 charger about a year ago and I don't understand why it doesnt have this free package.... Is there any way to make them put it on? I may want to buy the car but not if it's in it's current state. Any help or feedback guys?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
304 Posts
Unfortunately, about a year ago was the time to deal with this. You have no leverage now they don’t care. Use it as a learning lesson when you go for your next car just make sure it has everything you want.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, about a year ago was the time to deal with this. You have no leverage now they don’t care. Use it as a learning lesson when you go for your next car just make sure it has everything you want.
Is it even worth contacting dodge about this?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,775 Posts
I don't think it will help, and refitting it would be...challenging...at this point. On the other hand you're probably well into the "rare" category with that one!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,107 Posts
And no is what they will say.

Your car is missing this option because the dealer that ordered it never checked the box, simple as that, and not sure what FCA has to do with it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Probably they didnt checked it to accelerate the building of the car and ensure a fast delivery. That way they would have some eye candy ready to catch unsuspecting.....oh. Nevermind. :oops: 🤘:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,107 Posts
I bet they just missed it.

I think this was standard in 15 but then for 16-up they made it a no cost option and I remember many posts on here soon after from owners that found out after the fact their car never had it but not much you can do about it, just way too expensive to add after the fact and FCA surely won't help.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bet they just missed it.

I think this was standard in 15 but then for 16-up they made it a no cost option and I remember many posts on here soon after from owners that found out after the fact their car never had it but not much you can do about it, just way too expensive to add after the fact and FCA surely won't help.

Well I hope they will help because this should come standard on its own. The passenger seat is so uncomfortable... not acceptable for a 70k car.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What makes the passenger seat so different from the driver one?
It’s hard to move it up manually. Feels almost like it’s stuck lol. And you can have more positions like up and down with auto. If they can’t do anything next car I’m making sure it has it Forsure.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Maybe you could find a passenger seat in a junkyard with those features you want and call it a day.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,107 Posts
Well I hope they will help because this should come standard on its own. The passenger seat is so uncomfortable... not acceptable for a 70k car.
Whether it should be standard or not is another conversation and every Challenger owner knows all about that uncomfortable manual seat because that is all we get.

But seriously, you think FCA should install the power seat and column in your car free of charge? I wish you well but don't ever see that happening.

What makes the passenger seat so different from the driver one?
It's manual with no lumbar or power assist, just like Challenger.

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whether it should be standard or not is another conversation and every Challenger owner knows all about that uncomfortable manual seat because that is all we get.

But seriously, you think FCA should install the power seat and column in your car free of charge? I wish you well but don't ever see that happening.

I like to believe they should because it should just come standard, it’s more my fault for not paying attention... but they should wanna keep a customer happy by giving them something that should come free on a 70k car.

It's manual with no lumbar or power assist, just like Challenger.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
8,525 Posts
Give it up. FCA is not going to add it for you. Not happening. Was not ordered that way. Any upgrade you make now is coming out of your pocket.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,107 Posts
Power tilt / tele

1 - 20 of 35 Posts