SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,815 Posts
I just stopped at my dealership. He said its been rolled to a 23 model BX status still though. But at least thats something.
That's how it works. If the order didn't get picked up in 2022 it will be a 2023 model (if it gets picked up). I've had a 3500 HD on order since 2021 and now its rolled over to a 2023 build (if it gets picked up).

R.K.

· Registered
Proud owner of Plumcat
202 Posts
I experienced a similar situation here in the US. It took a call to Dodge and an escalated case status to get my car built. I was dealing with a high volume dealer as well, but it clearly slipped through the cracks. That call to Dodge made all of the difference.

· Registered
19 Posts
Actually I did call Dodge Canada and even tried that U.S. chat one. No help at all. As Canadians we are way down the list of priorities it seems. Last week I Baught a C7 grand sport corvette. It was a beautifully car in my favourite colour. I didn't want to pass it up because I have no idea what is going to happen with the hellcat. If the hellcat gets built than I will deal with it. But it looks like its a gamble. Especially after hearing other peoples stories in Canada.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Actually I did call Dodge Canada and even tried that U.S. chat one. No help at all. As Canadians we are way down the list of priorities it seems. Last week I Baught a C7 grand sport corvette. It was a beautifully car in my favourite colour. I didn't want to pass it up because I have no idea what is going to happen with the hellcat. If the hellcat gets built than I will deal with it. But it looks like its a gamble. Especially after hearing other peoples stories in Canada.
I’m with you on that… if it’s not here by May (likely won’t be) a 2017+ ZL1 is going to have to tie me over.

· Registered
108 Posts
So had a dealer call me and offer me a 2023 Challenger redeye jailbreak. All black. Not sure if I should jump on it or not. It would be pretty much too just flip it as looks like my 22 got built. Would end up being around 20k over msrp.

· Registered
233 Posts
So had a dealer call me and offer me a 2023 Challenger redeye jailbreak. All black. Not sure if I should jump on it or not. It would be pretty much too just flip it as looks like my 22 got built. Would end up being around 20k over msrp.
I wouldn’t. The economy isn’t good right now and unclear where it’s going to be. If the dealer thought they’d get more than 20k over, I’m sure they’d be asking for it.

might interfere with your ability to get financing on the actual car you want unless you are paying cash.

· Registered
108 Posts
I wouldn’t. The economy isn’t good right now and unclear where it’s going to be. If the dealer thought they’d get more than 20k over, I’m sure they’d be asking for it.

might interfere with your ability to get financing on the actual car you want unless you are paying cash.
Ya, the more I think about it, I think I will walk away from it. Not real easy though! That's for sure!

21 - 37 of 37 Posts