SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Hellcat Challanger vrs Charger on a track ?

1810 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Hemi Rocket
Ok so like everyone on this site I probably seen every Hellcat video made and it looks like the Charger handles well on the track? What do you all think ? I know they are not hardcore track cars but Callanger vrs Charger what do you think would be faster / better on a track?
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
The Charger of course.

I'm not biased or anything, though. :D

Reactions: jayp

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
everytime ive see track comprisons i see the driver looking nice and relaxed in every other car but the HC...in the HC he seems to be constantly moving and struggling to keep it on the track.....the HC isnt a twisty track car......its a 1/4 mile racer

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
everytime ive see track comprisons i see the driver looking nice and relaxed in every other car but the HC...in the HC he seems to be constantly moving and struggling to keep it on the track.....the HC isnt a twisty track car......its a 1/4 mile racer
Some are afraid of the car and are timid to push it hard... but there are others who aren't. Justin Bell in Motor Trend video, Matt Farah on a Twisty road after just driving an Alfa Romeo 4C on the same road, Winding Road videos, etc. SRTs (with the exception of Vipers) have always been heavy cars that on paper, shouldn't do well when you throw it into a corner. But they ALWAYS (even the Jeep) perform better than people think they will once they're actually behind the wheel and know how to drive.. the Hellcat is no different.

Here are two videos. Jump near the end on the first video for on-track action. A dusty track no less and still able to stretch its legs.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
520 Posts
Don't be afraid to push it TSC is right!!! I had 2 2013 392 cars and this hellcat and drive them hard and you would be shocked at how well they hold the road.they don't drive the selfs it's not a GTR but if you know how to drive them they will reward you I have kept right on c6 vets on the twisty back roads. BUT DONT EVER FORGET EVERY CAR HAS ITS LIMITS!!!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,173 Posts
Wow we dug this one out of the archives.o_O

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.