SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Challenger Manual Shift

2737 14
Who has a manual shift?
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
74 Posts
If you don't have 6 m/t, where do you rest your right hand?
will a car even start without one?
If I had the AT I would be resting my hands on my GF's lap, but unfortunately for her, I have the 6 spd Manual.... :p

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
One thing I wish I was able to do with the auto, is put it in neutral without starting the engine. I know there is a way to unlock the transmission by popping the cable, but really, sometimes you just need to move it a few feet in the driveway, I miss that.

·
The K.N.O.B. Rules
Challenger SRT Hellcat
367 Posts
If I had the AT I would be resting my hands on my GF's lap, but unfortunately for her, I have the 6 spd Manual.... :p
time to bring back the bench seat, with 6 on the floor ... slide into 2nd ... and 4th, and 6th

Reactions: John P.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
74 Posts
One thing I wish I was able to do with the auto, is put it in neutral without starting the engine. I know there is a way to unlock the transmission by popping the cable, but really, sometimes you just need to move it a few feet in the driveway, I miss that.
Actually, you are correct. There is what is known as an MPR (Manual Park Release) Cable that can release the trans and put it in neutral. I worked with the CTC Chassis group on that assembly and know it very well..

·
Tri-State Overlord
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,274 Posts
i know at the start A8 orders really took off, then M6 orders came back around, don't know statistics of who ordered what. I honestly see A8's taking over the majority of market though.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
74 Posts
i know at the start A8 orders really took off, then M6 orders came back around, don't know statistics of who ordered what. I honestly see A8's taking over the majority of market though.
That would be a great statistic to know...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.