SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GT-R needs a new tune, lol. I know the owner is on the forums... wonder what the end result was?

Reactions: Dak59RT

· The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,124 Posts
That's going to be a pricey experience...

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
With traffic patterns and skill (read lack of) could have been much more costly.. K done rant inh on this stupidity. except the fact some idiots so proud of that they post it as a badge of honor..

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Reckless drivin for sure 6 points

· Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,654 Posts
I said it once and I'll say it again, you can NOT fix stupid.

Reactions: Hemi4me2

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
I sent a text to the owner, see if he comes in and says what happened. I'll let him say it unless he gives me the go ahead to say the end result.

Never met the guy yet, we've just been communicating through this whole buying process.

Edit** he just gave the word. Got nailed for no front license plate and stopping on a public roadway....that's it.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
596 Posts
I sent a text to the owner, see if he comes in and says what happened. I'll let him say it unless he gives me the go ahead to say the end result.

Never met the guy yet, we've just been communicating through this whole buying process.

Edit** he just gave the word. Got nailed for no front license plate and stopping on a public roadway....that's it.
Very interesting. Maybe the trooper gives out warnings first to people he hasnt seen before. I bet he won't be so forgiving if he catches the guy once or twice more. I wonder if the guys in the GTR and mustang got away the same.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
basically, he didn't see them racing. Cop said if they would have punched it they would be in jail but he never witnessed that part.

They totally lucked out

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
I do not care who they are, on the forum on not, I would say to their faces that they are a couple of irresponsible f-tards. All of that traffic around them, and they had NO regard for anyone. I could not possibly care less if they had mangled or killed themselves, you know, the whole Darwin Award in action, but they could have easily mangled and killed someone else, and that I will not overlook. Go race somewhere else, Dumbazzes. I will refrain from typing anything else, because what I have already typed is the nicest thing I could come up with. In short, whoever you are, Forum Member, you are a douchebag.

April

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
I was never that lucky

· Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,654 Posts
It goes right back to STUPID if they got busted or not!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,279 Posts
They'll probably keep on posting until the Houston district attorney wants to make an example of them... "I've heard thunder & I've seen rain! Pass the beer nuts & give it time."

· Driver of Badassery
Challenger SRT Hellcat
522 Posts
I do not care who they are, on the forum on not, I would say to their faces that they are a couple of irresponsible f-tards. All of that traffic around them, and they had NO regard for anyone. I could not possibly care less if they had mangled or killed themselves, you know, the whole Darwin Award in action, but they could have easily mangled and killed someone else, and that I will not overlook. Go race somewhere else, Dumbazzes. I will refrain from typing anything else, because what I have already typed is the nicest thing I could come up with. In short, whoever you are, Forum Member, you are a douchebag.

April
how do you really feel April?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.