So far this is what I got for a list if anyone has any helpful suggestions I could add please DO feel free to let me know and I will add I thought I would post the checklist for a quick printoff guide if someone wants to use.
HELLCAT NEW DELIVERY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- CHECK ENGINE OIL LEVEL AND RECORD ODOMETER
- CHECK PAINT FOR SCUFFING OR DAMAGE PRESSURE WASH AND DRY WITH LEAF BLOWER IF POSSIBLE WITHOUT TOUCHING SURFACE IF POSSIBLE
RECORD AREAS OF CONCERN:
- CHECK BODY PANEL FITMENT HOOD, DOORS, TRUNK LID
ALL BODY GAPS SHOULD BE +/- 1/16 INCH:
- CHECK FOR ANY LEAKS ON KNOWN ISSUES:
- OIL COOLER LINE LEAK
- TOP RADIATOR CONNECTION CLAMP ADDED
- FUEL LINE MFG DEFECT RAIL CONNECTION
- AUTO TRANS OIL SEAL LEAK
- REAR DIFF
- START ENGINE LISTEN FOR UNUSUAL NOISE OR VIBRATION
- CHECK OIL PRESSURE
- CHECK THAT ALL GAUGES WORKING PROPER
- CHECK TIRE PRESSURES ALSO SIDEWALLS AND TREAD FOR DAMAGE RECORD RESULTS:
- CHECK GLASS FOR ANY SCRATCHES OR NICKS
- CHECK HK SOUND SYSTEM QUALITY
Add check each red key and the black key separately to ensure programming was done correctly.
Check back seats and behind driver and passenger seats to make sure they have no oil or grease stains
Check UConnect version is the latest version
Check to ensure you have moparEVTS GPS system installed (optional)
Ensure Sirius XM satellite has been activated 1 year membership included
Make sure your mats match the theme of your seats inside and dash color
Check exhaust pipes alignment make sure they are straight and not crooked
Check hood alignment make sure driver and passenger side hood is even and flushed with the fenders and front.
Make sure your loan is a simple no penalty loan if you decide to make payments earlier or pay it off if financing
Check tire air caps are still on
Test your brakes with a quick 1 or 2 mile circle around the road, slow down and see if there's a noise if there is a faint thunk or clunk going to a stop then it's normal because mine went away at about 1900 miles.
Check your comfort settings otherwise it will auto turn on wheel heating and seat heaters if you don't need them
Check your underside your hood and trunk make sure no surprises are hidden in there
I'll add more if I think of anything else