SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a shop making custom color coordinated nose bras for the hellcat, here in Maryland. The website will be on the internet "Marshal's Arts". I will post photo of the green model at the end of this week. They will be available in all of the hellcat colors. They will also offer special stripes or logos at an extra charge.
Black on colored car looks plain and hides the front color (unless it is black), but color matched, really shows off the car and protects the front from bugs and rocks. No one but this shop makes any nose bra for the hellcat and the cheaper RT bra doesn't fit.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
122 Posts
Car bras are notorious for rubbing and damaging paint over time. Plus they can hold moisture and mold. Just my opinion, but paint protection film on the nose is a better solution.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
Is it the 80s again? I'll grow my mullet back oh wait it all fell out :eek:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
926 Posts
paint protection won't keep all the bugs out...I go for the Colgan bra, excellent quality....take it off when you clean...not a big deal....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
i had a bra on my 1990 5.0.....bra's were an late 80's early 90s thing.....

in 2015 people get the clear bra

my 1990 bra did more damage than good....and was just an odd looking thing to put on a car

spend $900-$1200 and get your car clear bra'd

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
926 Posts
how do you keep out the bugs out.....they get everywhere in the warm weather.....I'm country in AZ.....

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
5,005 Posts
I say hell no to bras the kitty's should always be naked ;)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
burn the bras!!!!! for all cars and women!!!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
926 Posts
I would rather deal with the bra than the big bugs getting stuck in grill.....yuk..winter months ok, but summer. forgetaboutit..

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,343 Posts
how do you keep out the bugs out.....they get everywhere in the warm weather.....I'm country in AZ.....
Clear bra and the bugs will wipe right off with any detail-er or soap and water. Loving AZ..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
653 Posts
I have never understood the idea of putting upholstery on the front of a car, to protect it...

I guess the idea is:

"I'll drive around 100% of the time with the front of my car looking like ass, so that one day I can take it off and have it look normal".

Get the clear paint protection film and be done with it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
665 Posts
I say hell no to bras the kitty's should always be naked ;)
Reminds me of a joke I heard....
This male patient "Harry" goes to see his psychiatrist and all he is wearing when he walks in his officer is clear plastic wrap over his entire body.... the psychiatrist see's him and says... "Well Harry... now I can clearly see your NUTS" :eek::eek::p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
926 Posts
clear bra is great.....but again, how do you deal with the big bugs that get squashed on the rad & intercooler fins?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
926 Posts
I live in AZ...but not in the valley....up in the white mountains, & when you drive at nite in the warm weather, I get trashed with bugs.....they go for the headlites.....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
bugs wipe right off the clear bra.....and it doesnt show unless your looking for it...

dont think the car bra will make a come back

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,080 Posts
clear bra is great.....but again, how do you deal with the big bugs that get squashed on the rad & intercooler fins?
A bra isn't going to fix bugs in the rad and intercooler... that is just something you have to deal with in the warm weather.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
665 Posts
I live in AZ...but not in the valley....up in the white mountains, & when you drive at nite in the warm weather, I get trashed with bugs.....they go for the headlites.....
Ahhh... I see..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts