SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
No I don't know anyone at other car brands. I have worked for Chrysler for 12+ years. I know pretty much only Chrysler techs.
Okay thanks. You are a SRT Tech?

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
I would let Tammie and the team know who it was on this site and have him banned as a member, we don't need two faces like that on our site.
Next I would get the post to higher ups at Dodge and show them the post he deleted.

Its sad a purchase for 70k depending on the over sticker or not and these jacka#$% won't flip for a new splitter that at there wholesale is not a lot. And the money doesn't even come out of the shyster salesman and managers pocket.

I guess they never heard of customer service, as hard as they covered it up, it would have been a lot easier to fix it for you.
So you heard one side of the story and made up your mind? The Tech says it was fine the OP says it wasn't leave it at that.

· Registered
In The Market
11,036 Posts
Just my opinion, but IF I were the owner of the dealership I would fix the vehicle to the customers satisfaction. Considering that the dealership just made THOUSANDS of $ in profit, forget who was at fault and just fix it.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I would let Tammie and the team know who it was on this site and have him banned as a member, we don't need two faces like that on our site.
Next I would get the post to higher ups at Dodge and show them the post he deleted.

Its sad a purchase for 70k depending on the over sticker or not and these jacka#$% won't flip for a new splitter that at there wholesale is not a lot. And the money doesn't even come out of the shyster salesman and managers pocket.

I guess they never heard of customer service, as hard as they covered it up, it would have been a lot easier to fix it for you.
I am not going to call judgement on this one. I see both sides on it. It doesn't make sense to not replace it if it was damaged when it got to the dealership because SRT would cover it. Just like the wheel they replaced on my car that was damaged and I reported as soon as possible. The wheel is VERY expensive and my dealer did not have a problem taking care of that with SRT. This forum is watched very closely and it isn't the first time I have heard about a Dodge tech getting in trouble for saying something and being told they cannot say anything on the forum. These spoilers are going to be a serious issue. I am conscious of it everywhere I go and where I park and how steep a hill I drive up. The shipping people should have a report to substantiate the condition. This could go either way based on the evidence, not fair to judge either way by a Moderator.:)

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Level 3 in all areas and on my way to Detroit at the end of the month to get Viper certified.
Can I ask you stuff when I get mine? Master ASE and Master Audi tech w/37 years in the biz.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
501 Posts
Just my opinion, but IF I were the owner of the dealership I would fix the vehicle to the customers satisfaction. Considering that the dealership just made THOUSANDS of $ in profit, forget who was at fault and just fix it.
And thats between the OP and the management. But I got my name dragged through the mud on this one for just trying to be a stand up guy.

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Thats because you TOTALLY ROCK ResumeSpeed!!! I cannot think of anyone more customer service oriented than you! *blows a kiss* (they totally won't add that emoticon, I asked!)

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,437 Posts
Really such a small cost to drive dealer image around customersl satisfaction.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,453 Posts
Issue here is the buyer outta area and Prob won't be back. Like traffic cop handing out tickets, outta state get hits first

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
Lol ban me? Are you serious?

Whatever I am out of this fight anyway. I have probably already said too much already and putting my job at risk.
The guy asked us what we would do from what he wrote on his post. Freedom of speech, that was how I responded to what he wrote thats it.

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,437 Posts
Lol ban me? Are you serious?

Whatever I am out of this fight anyway. I have probably already said too much already and putting my job at risk.
Tend to think you're worth a hell of a lot more than a 80 dollar part. Don't sweat it we need open honest support from pros like you. Thanks for what you do.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
I understand freedom of speech but to say ban me?

Seems a little harsh
Sorry I even got in this, what I say doesn't matter, what matters is the dealer, the customer and you. I didn't read your post because you deleted it. Again I was going by what he said. I gave my opinion on what he was writing.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.