SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a call from Russ Darrow Chrysler that they have a Black/black HC freed up NOW
britney

here in WI

called me 20 mins ago (12:00)

someone call and get it

didnt mention price, but sounds like a canceled customer order

let me know what happens!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
282 Posts
just got a call from Russ Darrow Chrysler that they have a Black/black HC freed up NOW
britney

here in WI

called me 20 mins ago (12:00)

someone call and get it

didnt mention price, but sounds like a canceled customer order

let me know what happens![/QUOT

I called Britney and she said they were looking for 10K over MSRP. My reply was 20K downpayment 817 credit score and MSRP. She took my number.....we will see.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its there.....price is up to you guys...i assume its msrp if its a dropped order

these are free leads for you guys....the ones who say it will take 6-8 months to get....here ive had 3 good leads (most likely all 3 at msrp in 1 week.)

forget about your orders and create your own leads.....i left my name everywhere....and thats why she called me

someone got it

curious about price

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
most likely NOT at MSRP but you never know until you ask. There are lots of cats on the lots right now, but everyone I've called started at 10-15 over.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
596 Posts
Some dealers are still trying to markup big dollars. I got this email yesterday from Spring CJD (near Houston).

My next allocation for the month of January will be made available to me on Friday, January 9th.
I don't know how many, if any, Challenger and Charger HellCats will be available to me but make sure that I have a good contact phone number for you if you are still interested.

Pricing will be $10k over MSRP. If you would rather wait, please respond as such so I don't call you unnecessarily.

Thank you and I will speak to you soon!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the way she called and left a msg she made it seem like the car was going to sell fast...she said 1st person to say yes gets it today.......

its not going to sell today

sorry for wasting your guys time.....i thought i had a hot scoop........its a scoop of crap

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
282 Posts
Don't worry Huggy not your fault. Keep the leads coming.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
they will be stuck with a HC for a while then i guess

i wish i would have talked to her in person(she left a msg)

it tells you something when they are now calling you to beg you to pay the adm...it shows that people arent calling them anymore

i still dont think they get 20 calls a day like some think......

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
Russ Darrow Said they are stuck at 10g over
They will come down I bet 5K would do it. there is nobody here in WI that will pony up 10 big ones. My warning is that dealer is a pain to work with I personally will never purchase another car there........................ EVER! I also would not let their service dept even change the oil in my kids beater car. NO THANKS

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
244 Posts
they will be stuck with a HC for a while then i guess

i wish i would have talked to her in person(she left a msg)

it tells you something when they are now calling you to beg you to pay the adm...it shows that people arent calling them anymore

i still dont think they get 20 calls a day like some think......
There Store In West Bend have sold 2 at 10 over already. A Guy that lives next door to My Matco dealer Bought one. Sucks to be him!!! On a side note Dave I'm sorry about your car if you need help with paint to parts let me know..

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,768 Posts
There Store In West Bend have sold 2 at 10 over already.
How do we really know what they sold em for, they tried to screw over "Gerlacker "

He got his there, ordered it in 9/9/14 at 5 K over then pulled that crap at delivery, he told them to keep it. He ended up getting it for 5 k over. After a couple days of fighting with the dealer

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
244 Posts
How do we really know what they sold em for, they tried to screw over "Gerlacker "

He got his there, ordered it in 9/9/14 at 5 K over then pulled that crap at delivery, he told them to keep it. He ended up getting it for 5 k over. After a couple days of fighting with the dealer

Going Off what My Matco guy said when he talked to the guy next door. No reason to lie on spending more money.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.