SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Hood Swap for Redeye, Have You ?

6K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Hossfly 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if those replica Redeye hoods fit a 2015 hellcat ? I’m just worried about the wide body factor. Also if any of you guys have which one did you buy I personally can’t afford the carbon Mopar one, Id rather spend that money on Corsa.

*also opinions

#3 ·
You could put a demon or redeye hood on any hellcat.

Reactions: Thomaskov
#5 ·
yes. The each use a different one.

#6 ·
I just priced out the swap from my dealer. $900+ for everything. Paint not included.

#7 ·
I will be doing one shortly.
Text Font

#14 ·
I recommend just buying OEM parts....

#16 ·
For body parts and a perfect fit, 100% yes.

#17 ·
Hi,
didyou get your hood?
im removing my 2019 Redeye hood and replacing it with an Anderson Composites chrome cowling hood. They were proud of that sucker too lol. Anyway i just put mine on the site for 600 plus shipping If you still need one.
I’ll attach photos, all the striping and artwork is vinyl wrap for easy removal.I added the Anderson
thanks
Hossfly

Attachments

#18 ·
Hi,
didyou get your hood?
im removing my 2019 Redeye hood and replacing it with an Anderson Composites chrome cowling hood. They were proud of that sucker too lol. Anyway i just put mine on the site for 600 plus shipping If you still need one.
I’ll attach photos, all the striping and artwork is vinyl wrap for easy removal.I added the Anderson
thanks
Hossfly
Did you end up selling that redeye hood?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.