SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** SEE BELOW EDIT.... I HAVE CHANGED DEALERSHIPS. **

Hey Folks!! Jake Stephens here! Newly with the Glenn Freedom auto group in Lexington KY!
I have been in talks with my owners and management team and have the pleasure to announce that I will be doing the #HellcatJesus thing again. Follow my Facebook page for details!! Let’s gooo babyyy!!

We will be doing the 4% deal on all Sold Ordered vehicles (excluding JAILBREAK Editions)
EVEN WAGONEERS

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Super Stock
560 Posts
Hey Folks!! Jake Stephens here! Newly with the Rod Hatfield auto group in Lexington KY!
I have been in talks with my owners and management team and have the pleasure to announce that I will be doing the #HellcatJesus thing again. Follow my Facebook page for details!! Let’s gooo babyyy!!
Selling used Hellcats this time? Sounds like selling new ones may not be too easy. At least for the rest of the year.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Selling used Hellcats this time? Sounds like selling new ones may not be too easy. At least for the rest of the year.
New ones for sure. Then depends on the trades I get in.

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
608 Posts
Hey Folks!! Jake Stephens here! Newly with the Rod Hatfield auto group in Lexington KY!
I knew they couldn’t keep a good man down.
Glad your back in the ring, bro!!
—Murphy—

·
Registered
21 Camaro ZL1
1,167 Posts
My man. I stood up for you when all these assholes took their shots when you were away. Glad you are back!! And PLEASE tell me Dan Cummins didnt screw you out of your "bonus" when you met your goal selling the hellcats...

·
Registered
683 Posts
My man. I stood up for you when all these assholes took their shots when you were away. Glad you are back!! And PLEASE tell me Dan Cummins didnt screw you out of your "bonus" when you met your goal selling the hellcats...
I mean, a few others of us had his back too 😎
What are we able to buy from you now? And new dealership means we can get a great, second deal now?

·
Registered
2014 Viper GTS (Gen V)
346 Posts
Jake...welcome back to the fold. Best of luck with your new store! Mike

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New ones for sure. Then depends on the trades I get in if you want a used one.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I appreciate that! I was still here just lurking. Lol.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I mean, a few others of us had his back too 😎
What are we able to buy from you now? And new dealership means we can get a great, second deal now?
I appreciate all y’all that had my back for sure. This man is speaking the facts!!!

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good to hear you are back! I'm looking for a new 1/2 ton, looking at Ram 1500's. What can you do?
Just cleared the deal on the beasts yesterday. I’ll have a conversation with management about trucks and jeeps.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts