SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Damn Jake glad your back ,but I already ordered from your old store. I have been treated great but you have helped me out with allot of info in the past. I wish I would have got off my rear and ordered sooner.

Do you think your new store will be able to offer the same discount or even better then your last place?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,350 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Hellcat_Jesus

·
Registered
'22 Charger Hellcat ordered
144 Posts
Jake, welcome back & I'm glad you're still with the Hellcat community. It seems you have a genuine passion for the cars... and that is EXACTLY the type of person these cars need. I ended up ordering from someone else during your transitory phase, but good to see a familiar name nonetheless! 🍻

·
Registered
2022 Dodge Challenger SRT® Hellcat Redeye Widebody
104 Posts
Jake, thank you for the front-end work of getting my order in and confirmed, but was sad to see you go.. Best of luck at your new place.

·
Registered
732 Posts
OK, I'm gonna ask the obvious question we all want to know: Are you gonna grow the hairdo back?
(This, from a now follically-challenged former mullet owner). 😉

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
OK, I'm gonna ask the obvious question we all want to know: Are you gonna grow the hairdo back?
(This, from a now follically-challenged former mullet owner). 😉
It Will make a comeback!

·
Registered
2022 SRT Hellcat Redeye
60 Posts
I am currently driving a 2022 ram 1500, 2004 Harley V-Rod and a 2003 corvette if that answers your question lol
Sorry to hear that man! But, I went to DC solely on your name on this forum. Must have been right when you left cuz your name was still on the website even! I wish I could have gone through you, I feel like you were a 100% straight shooter from all the feedback on here. I hope you are able to do the hellcat jesus thing in 2023, because I would more than happily go through you if I am able to order a super stock. :devilish:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Super Stock
560 Posts
Got the Vendor page up and running. now i can post without the fear of being removed.
Not busting your nuts.. just asking. If you made not another dime form Hellcat owners.. would you be here? Before you answer.. "saving" folks with under invoice when the dealer gets a VR and you get an incentive, just wondering.

.End rant.

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Not busting your nuts.. just asking. If you made not another dime form Hellcat owners.. would you be here? Before you answer.. "saving" folks with under invoice when the dealer gets a VR and you get an incentive, just wondering.

.End rant.
Firstly the "saving" folks isn't my Shtick. to answer the question. Initially the answer would be no sir, Not one minute but in the 2 years of ordering these beautiful cars i have grown to love them and now dream of owning one myself. So, No and yes. Without this forum I would not love these cars but without the cars i would not have been on the forum.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Super Stock
560 Posts
@GBLWRMR
there are far too many things that need to be sold for anyone to expect that each salesperson is in love with the thing they are selling.
I hear you.. and I get it. It would be nice if the dealers who use an enthusiast forum to sell their wares, actually participated in the community outside of “buy my shit +ADM”

I admire the drive. Just participate beyond a sale. (BTW… sales will increase too..)

·
Registered
683 Posts
I hear you.. and I get it. It would be nice if the dealers who use an enthusiast forum to sell their wares, actually participated in the community outside of “buy my shit +ADM”

I admire the drive. Just participate beyond a sale. (BTW… sales will increase too..)
Most car sales folk can't afford a hellcat. Maybe an RT. But they have their own lives to live. It's a lot easier to buy a Samsung vs LG TV.

And this forum, trx, Wrangler, all have dedicated sub forums specifically for purchasing because us users want it! We want these guys coming here to give us deals.
Hopefully you were busting koons' chops even harder. Jake was at least up front about the adm, didn't try to 'sell' it as a great deal, just it is what it is.

·
Registered
75 Posts
SEE BELOW EDIT.... I HAVE CHANGED DEALERSHIPS.

Hey Folks!! Jake Stephens here! Newly with the Glenn Freedom auto group in Lexington KY!
I have been in talks with my owners and management team and have the pleasure to announce that I will be doing the #HellcatJesus thing again. Follow my Facebook page for details!! Let’s gooo babyyy!!

We will be doing the 4% deal on all Sold Ordered vehicles (excluding JAILBREAK Editions)
EVEN WAGONEERS
Why did you leave the other dealership? Seems like you sold alot of cars for them...
Just wondering 🤔

·
Vendor
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

Maybe I am an outlier but I participate in as many other threads as I can when questions are asked that I know the answer to or that I have solid input on.

·
HOTM Winner
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
12,075 Posts
Almost everything is a business. Jake is a vendor - literally means seller. Hopefully for profit. He's certainly not trying to slide in here under the guise of a private seller. I don't think vendors all need to chit chat and sing kumbaya with everyone and I have zero problem with a vendor making a living here as long as it's not egregious pricing. People are free to not buy.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts