SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

Registered
2022 Jailbreak
Almost everything is a business. Jake is a vendor - literally means seller. Hopefully for profit. He's certainly not trying to slide in here under the guise of a private seller. I don't think vendors all need to chit chat and sing kumbaya with everyone and I have zero problem with a vendor making a living here as long as it's not egregious pricing. People are free to not buy.
well said, slo馃

Registered
Charger SRT 392
Almost everything is a business. Jake is a vendor - literally means seller. Hopefully for profit. He's certainly not trying to slide in here under the guise of a private seller. I don't think vendors all need to chit chat and sing kumbaya with everyone and I have zero problem with a vendor making a living here as long as it's not egregious pricing. People are free to not buy.
And @GBLWRMR think if Jake never showed up on this forum, btw.

LOTS of guys on here bought cars from him, and it brought some outside competition against Koons (no offense to them -- as competition is sometimes good) as they were the only dealer vendor on here before.

Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
We are all lucky to have jake on board here. Having the option to get one under invoice is much appreciated. Dealers around me in NC won鈥檛 deal on hellcats. It鈥檚 good to have these dealers that are willing to ride the volume sales on the forum considering how scarce they are throughout the country.

Registered
2020 White Charger Hellcat w Black Leather/Alcantara Interior, Black Roof, Red Calipers & HK Stereo
SEE BELOW EDIT.... I HAVE CHANGED DEALERSHIPS.

Hey Folks!! Jake Stephens here! Newly with the Glenn Freedom auto group in Lexington KY!
I have been in talks with my owners and management team and have the pleasure to announce that I will be doing the #HellcatJesus thing again. Follow my Facebook page for details!! Let鈥檚 gooo babyyy!!

We will be doing the 4% deal on all Sold Ordered vehicles (excluding JAILBREAK Editions)
EVEN WAGONEERS
Welcome back Jake. I am a previous 2105 Chrysler 300s and 2020 Dodge Charger Charger Hellcat owner (stolen March 7th) and I am interested in purchasing a new Chrysler 300c (sorry guys and gals) and I am wondering if you may be able to help me out?
I saw the Dog and Pony show last night and got fired up, so I reached out to a dealership here in Miami that sold me my Hellcat and set up a meeting with them for this afternoon to get on the list to order a white one. These guys want 10 to 15k (only 10k over for me cause I'm a loyal customer) over sticker and I'm not about that life.
Please let me know if there is anything you can do as I see that your new place of employment sells Chryslers.
I apologize for the #NonDodge talk; but we are all one big happy Stellantis family... right?
Beat of luck in your new endeavor and let's hope that we can do bidness!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts