SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Hellcat Mudflaps

4877 15
I've seen this posted a few times but couldn't find it today. I found the part numbers online and posting for others who might want them.

2015 Challenger mudflaps (includes Hellcat)

Mopar 82214141 (front)
Mopar 82214142 (rear)
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
366 Posts
I've seen this posted a few times but couldn't find it today. I found the part numbers online and posting for others who might want them.

2015 Challenger mudflaps (includes Hellcat)

Mopar 82214141 (front)
Mopar 82214142 (rear)
I've seen those part numbers before but supposedly they won't fit on a Hellcat, although I don't know why

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
366 Posts
ordering them off Ebay.. thanks for the help, I was hesitant to order since the seller said they would not work on a Hellcat..

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
As did i. As others have mentioned when you do the back ones, you don't have to take the tires off, you can just cut off the back of the black body rivets and pop them off, is a little easier

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
1,473 Posts
As did i. As others have mentioned when you do the back ones, you don't have to take the tires off, you can just cut off the back of the black body rivets and pop them off, is a little easier
Yes, they are not reusable anyway.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
Will these fit the Charger as well?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think there was talk on a thread in the HellCat Charger section about not having splash guards available yet? Not certain, though ... my memory is not what it once was. Sigh.

April
You are correct.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
What a sad and muddy day for Charger owners...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,613 Posts
Which ones cover more area? The Mopar ones or the rock guards?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.