SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,320 Posts
Ok thats great. Just needed to be asked and answered IMHO and I thank you for responding to me. And your generosity in offering this site as a host site is greatly appreciated!
MBK, this site is YOUR site. Anything we can do to help you guys succeed, we're there.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,240 Posts
One more thing MBK, we'd like to support you with your events as well. Lets say your organizing an event somewhere. We'll promote that event via our social media channels and help get the word out.

All our tools will be available to you. We can send out an email blast of all the CC events around the country that month as well. HC.org will be at your disposal free of charge
That sounds awesome. I wish I had had that understanding earlier on. So what would be the next step in your opinion to bring us together in one cohesive group?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,320 Posts
That sounds awesome. I wish I had had that understanding earlier on. So what would be the next step in your opinion to bring us together in one cohesive group?
I think the first step would be to realize that we're all on the same team here. It's not Us vs Them. Thats not what anyone wants....certainly I don't and I know quite few others who'd agree.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,872 Posts
I'm not keen on the word Team, Club or Nation. But I have nothing better to offer in truth.
I received my shirt today.
Excellent quality.
The missus asked what the Hell it was on the back of it.
I explained that a beautifully embroidered Hellcat Logo could infringe Dodge copyright rules.
She said okay, glad it is on the back of the shirt.
Not bitching. Glad to be a member on here and enjoying my Cat

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,768 Posts
I would love for all of us as Hellcat Brothers to come together as One Great Club/ Group/ Team.

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,528 Posts
I think the first step would be to realize that we're all on the same team here. It's not Us vs Them. Thats not what anyone wants....certainly I don't and I know quite few others who'd agree.
We are all in the same team
I hope y'all want the Hellcat Sisters included. :)
Pics or I don't believe you

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
I mention a vote when the logo came out. Set a date and have people vote. Don't vote then shut the hell up about the logo. A Nation, club, and gang takes a vote on patches and so on. Personally I don't need a gang or club to feel needed or coddled. Ive been on this road y'all our paving and there will be some one all ways complaining about stupid stuff in a club,gang, or Nation. Get use to taking vote to shut them up. If there isn't any voting on items of the club majority that they like or dislike they will start a new club/gang/nation . Clubs that vote become bigger because they stay together.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,240 Posts
I mention a vote when the logo came out. Set a date and have people vote. Don't vote then shut the hell up about the logo. A Nation, club, and gang takes a vote on patches and so on. Personally I don't need a gang or club to feel needed or coddled. Ive been on this road y'all our paving and there will be some one all ways complaining about stupid stuff in a club,gang, or Nation. Get use to taking vote to shut them up. If there isn't any voting on items of the club majority that they like or dislike they will start a new club/gang/nation . Clubs that vote become bigger because they stay together.
I don't remember being asked for a vote on anything. But your right, some people will complain no matter what. I just want a chance to have an input into a club, gang nation, that is supposed to represent me. If I fail to vote/voice my opinion then shame on me. And if I lose the vote then I must accept it. Either way I lose the moral right to complain.

·
BMF
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I think CK as the Big Boss has final say.
CK has taken the steps to take a look at the facelift.
I am willing to take a swing for the fences and say the next Logo fits the Hellcat forum Perfect !!

WT

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
160 Posts
Sorry MzKitty yes everybody come together as a group sisters also sorry my bad.
No worries just giving you a hard time. I realize that the percent of sister hellcat owners is very low on this forum. Just reminding the boys we are here. :):):):p

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,240 Posts
No worries just giving you a hard time. I realize the the percent of sister hellcat owners is very low this forum. Just reminding the boys we are here. :):):):p
And happy we are for your presence...
Would get boring after awhile of nothing but grunts, back slaps, fist bumps, and punches...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
853 Posts
its simple.....
1. Consolidate and have chapters.
2. Give a deadline for logo submissions
3. let everyone vote for the best logo
4. I say if we stick together, lets petition the manufacturer to use the damn best logo out there....

Font Text Logo Brand Graphics

figure it out peeps

41 - 60 of 97 Posts