SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
BMF
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Good Try but no Cigar
That is a Trademarked Dodge Logo

WT

·
Hellcat, 1st Florida Cavalry
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,489 Posts
Valid points forwarded along with some tangential discussion. I figure the following steps are doable/possible and the voice of the hellcat owners will be heard, acknowledged and set into motion.

1. Empower White Trash to solicit and acquire two to three potential logo designs for a membership vote where it's one member, one vote, majority carries. Have a timeline for logo designs to be forwarded and select a single, 24 hour period for voting. CK compiles and announces winner.

2. On the same ballot for logo selection, membership votes whether to fully include or have as an ancillary/attached organization the 392 community. 24 hour voting, CK compiles, releases majority result.

3. Same ballot, membership votes for Car Club, or Nation , or whatever other moniker we're potentially going to use. Again, CK, majority vote, release results.

The single most important thing is that once the ballot is available, the membership votes and the majority voice is released, it's case closed and we're moving forward....TOGETHER. One man's opinion.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,765 Posts
Resume Speed has a dam pay pal account Solicting forum members like a street corner hustler. I don't need him to chase a vin# I think that is BS. He should not be allowed to make a DAM PROFIT off this forum. Vendors pay a fee to sell why is he allowed to collect money

WT
Trash,

Resume Speed never asked for the 'paypal' button... He goes above and beyond providing accurate information to people. Information that should be available from dealers and SRT but it's not because they all have their heads up their asses.

People were looking for a way to show appreciation for the work RS does (it's a very time consuming and thankless job and if you think otherwise you are mistaken). The paypal donation thing was no resumespeed'ss idea and as I recall he was actually quite uncomfortable with the idea.

·
BMF
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
BS SRT 707
I know the skinny with Autoguide.
I could care less about his Vin# BS.
Btw His Intel was all wrong when the Hellcats were sitting in Taylor Yard.
I have a Hellcat no need for his BS.

WT

·
Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.
Challenger SRT Hellcat
649 Posts
I like Team Hellcat over Hellcat Nation. I don't like the logo. Subscribed.

Reactions: F6F

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
160 Posts
I really would like to see something more similar to the hellcat. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
22 Posts
MzKitty I like the way you think. I know it a trademark logo but I'm willing to bet you cant squeeze blood out of a turnip if they (FCA) does anything. Plus it free advertising for them. It would be bad media press if they do anything, and what would they do, pull everyone's shirt off there back. Lets see if some one here from SRT that's a member can get us free club hellcat shirts. but there I go thinking that FCA could turn something good into something sound minded. So I say put the darn trademark hellcat logo to be voted on, and if it wins, so what, you scared of what.

·
Registered
Sublime REWB
863 Posts
Logo...some thoughts...a bit different in approach. I'm in this for fun.

For those who need to feel badboy...there was a dude on the full contact tournament circuit many years ago during the time I fought. He wore a Hello Kitty headband. Never really smiled, didn't talk much. He kicked many an @$$ and people soon understood the H K headband dude was...well, a bit psycho and could back it up.

Instead of trying to be tough guys with the mean ole puddycat heads that every high school team uses we could go old school, Rat Fink, cartoon style with Hellcat CC. I dig this little tough SOB.

Cat backs...do them in PCP, Sublime, B5 Blue, TorRed...etc

·
Self proclaimed Banned, Because I can.
Challenger SRT Hellcat
649 Posts
Hayabusa,
Nice idea. How about adding something in the tails of the cats. Like they all have a small SRT in them. Subtle. Love the color idea. How about the size of the cat per % of color ordered, or the twist of the tail and direction.
Talk softly and carry a big stick.
If any FCA SRT rep is on here, they should chime in and possibly make a consideration for what we are trying to do, to promote their product.
We are not out to make money on their trademark, but use it to everyones 'advantage, including theirs.
My .02
L J

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,351 Posts
its simple.....
1. Consolidate and have chapters.
2. Give a deadline for logo submissions
3. let everyone vote for the best logo
4. I say if we stick together, lets petition the manufacturer to use the damn best logo out there....

View attachment 25967

figure it out peeps
This is exactly what I will be using for the club I'm forming. A little more biker club ish but the general idea. What FCA gonna do ? Waste their time shutting down 5 or 6 guys giving them free advertising ? How they gonna find out anyway.I'll add my stuff right on an official SRT shirt. Ain't nothing on the back anyway.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,379 Posts
There could be 100 clubs and logos I'll join em all eventually. Everyone I've seen opened they're all good people with the best of intentions with a common passion, but maybe a different spin. Cool with that variety is the spice in life.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
OMG please how many other clubs out there use the Mopar logo or the Chevy logo etc....etc. You are being paranoid about using the hellcat logo. It will be supporting their product not hurting it. The emblem I purchased for my cat was not a Mopar licensed logo yet I still got. They are still in business. Same with the parking sign I got.

Reactions: Nycsrt

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,320 Posts
OMG please how many other clubs out there use the Mopar logo or the Chevy logo etc....etc. You are being paranoid about using the hellcat logo. It will be supporting their product not hurting it. The emblem I purchased for my cat was not a Mopar licensed logo yet I still got. They are still in business. Same with the parking sign I got.
Yeah well we respect their IP....never going to happen.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
Yeah well we respect their IP....never going to happen.
Did you guys ask for permission to use their IP for this site? Seriously did anyone? I'm not saying just do it but you guys obviously didn't ask FCA to use their IP to create this site.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
Also you guys endorse vendors that don't have permission to use the logo yet they sell parts with the logo on them. Just saying. If you are going to stand behind your convictions it should be site wide.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
28 Posts
The club/team/parade should just be called HELLCAT

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,898 Posts
The club/team/parade should just be called HELLCAT
I like it but isn't "Hellcat" a registered trademark of FSC? But seriously I do like it. Clear cut and to the point. If you live in the US and don't know what a Hellcat is then you don't need to know.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
853 Posts
This is why in my statement I said.......consolidate and all of us petition FCA to use the logo.

in 68 they used the "roadrunner" name without authorization

"Scat Pack" is still an issue from the 60's

I used the cat logo in my Avatar...I will not be sued for its use.

It is similar to using the "hellcat" in the website. Do you think Northrup/Grumman will go after FCA for the use of "hellcat"?

this is a grain of sand, lets build our beach.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,550 Posts
If a large portion of the club fees are for the uber thread count shirt, then please include fat owner sizes in the rebuild :D
Tall and Fat is where I'm at.........

61 - 80 of 97 Posts