SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,067 Posts
I heard from a sales person at Fair Oaks Motors in VA that they were getting a Hellcat delivered, Sublime, which is unclaimed (purchaser pulled out of sale). Not sure on all the options/specs but might be worth giving them a call to see?

/Joe
The one you see inbound is the one I passed on and put up here that SRT_HC_707 bought and just brought home the other day. My guess is the salesperson who passed this on is unaware it even came in yet and is gone.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,067 Posts
Wow, in that case it never mind then! :)
I have noticed it lingering on the Dodge search and their website. Not sure why, usually they drop out quickly once the car is delivered. I do know that SRT_HC_707 wasn't expecting it to arrive as soon and he got a call out of nowhere from his POC the other day that it was on site.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,067 Posts
This link points to a green Hellcat with $3k Dealer Installed Upgrades and $1k Finance bonus cash for $2k mark-up.
Car was sold a couple weeks ago at MSRP to SRT_HC_707, posts #4-7

Reactions: Steven_sbs
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.