SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there another option besides the Monkey Brass wheels.I have heard that there is another option and believe it is called Hyper Black. Is this truly an available option? Pictures anyone? As long as I must wait another month, I may as well get what I want.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HC1, I din't order the Monkey Brass because I wasn't hot on the goldish color with the black. One member posted some 2015 wheels that he put on his Cat and I liked that color

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
263 Posts
HC1, I din't order the Monkey Brass because I wasn't hot on the goldish color with the black. One member posted some 2015 wheels that he put on his Cat and I liked that color
bfusion - Im not lying to ya - the brochure has a 3rd option listed and they are called Hyper Black. Matte Black is the base wheel that we see on all Hellcats released to date. No word from Dodge or RS of when these Hyper Black wheels will become available to order for the Hellcat. They are an option for the 15 SRT's and those are the pics I posted.

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Vehicle Tire Rim

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bfusion - Im not lying to ya - the brochure has a 3rd option listed and they are called Hyper Black. Matte Black is the base wheel that we see on all Hellcats released to date. No word from Dodge or RS of when these Hyper Black wheels will become available to order for the Hellcat. They are an option for the 15 SRT's and those are the pics I posted.

View attachment 1454
I really like these Cal, hopefully they may be available soon

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,012 Posts
It is more like a polished clearcoated grey gunmetal look....not chrome.
I said chrome-ish. I just meant a little shinier than the flat black wheels...just polished. I like them. Dunno if I will get them on my order, but I can have them done afterwards.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
263 Posts
I said chrome-ish. I just meant a little shinier than the flat black wheels...just polished. I like them. Dunno if I will get them on my order, but I can have them done afterwards.
I hear ya...I'm also looking to add these to my order if they become available.
I wouldn't mind a gloss black as opposed to the matte finish..

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,012 Posts
I"m thinking I'm going to visit my local powder coater or paint shop after my car arrives, for some custom stuff on my wheels, so they stand out from the crowd.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

View attachment 1454
Me likeee these a lot!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.