SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
When I got my update yesterday from the dealer, out of curiosity I asked them what the status was on my first order (HCWB not a RE or JB) and it still hasn’t been scheduled for production. I ordered that one in December while the jailbreak I ordered in march has already been built. I can only imagine my frustration had I not decided to order the JB!
Well that is more evidence that supports what Hellcat Jesus said about all widebody platform orders except for jailbreak are stopped.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just got a message from Dan Cummins and I have a scheduled build start date of July 19. We will see if this holds true closer to the date ,but excited to say the least.

ordered 6-3
Scheduled for production 6-14
Projected build date 7-19

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ordered 6-3-22
Schedule 6-14-22
Found out today I’m in “G” status. Which I had a scheduled build day start of today 7-19-22.

So I guess for me Brampton is on schedule.

Standard body Redeye Challenger

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just looking around the interwebs in case my car never shows up…..look at THIS MARKUP! Guess I’ll be patient with my order…..and its a 2021……JEEZ.

View attachment 600001 View attachment 600002
That car has been around forever. I called on it several times long ago. At one point they wanted 299k for it. They used to have a Demon as well for north of 300k. Good dust collectors for sure.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Finally got my delivery today and damn was it worth the wait, excited to have this vehicle, it’s been a dream of mine for awhile. Had some delays at the dealer but it’s here now. This break in period is the highest tease… View attachment 600427 View attachment 600428
Congrats. The first section of the break in procedure is the worst. You can tell the car is not happy lugging at 55mph. They just want to be set free and fly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts