SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2021 WB HC Charger White Knuckle
205 Posts
Made some progress.
Hood and deck lid are wrapped in Avery SW 900 satin black vinyl. The full front is completely wrapped, rear bumper and both driver side doors are wrapped.
I plan on having the rest of the PPF finished by tomorrow then the ceramic coating process begins.
View attachment 577843 View attachment 577844 View attachment 577845 View attachment 577846 View attachment 577847 View attachment 577848 View attachment 577849
That hood looks awesome! What would it be like if and when you decided to remove the black wrap from the hood at a much later time? Does it cause any issues at all with original paint? Just asking having no idea about wraps?

· Registered
205 Posts
There is a procedure at Brampton where they test the cluster and speeds of up to 179 mph have been shown on some displays.

So consider the possibility that they simply failed to clear the timers and recorders as they should have during the PDI and that no one was out there dogging your car.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Haha!!! What the use for breakin!!!

· Registered
205 Posts
Thank you! Seems D1 was the status the only two times we checked on it since May Order date....Dealer called me back in mid July said my expected ship date was August 6th and he had been selling cars for 20 plus years never seen it like this and not to hold our breath! It actually shipped on the 6th just like they said it would according to paper work I seen at the dealership Friday. Dealer called Friday morning when it hit the lot! Great dealer had me in and gone in 30 minutes or less with a great trade on my Scat Pack. Good luck to you and all the rest hope! Hope you guys get your rides fast! Erwin Chrysler in Troy Ohio.

· Registered
205 Posts
One bad note I need to make....My 2021 WB Hellcat was actually built and to my dealer faster than Dodge could get a bad fuel Pump sent to my dealer to repair my Hellcat with only 4700 miles on it at time it went down! Pathetic warranty work to say the Least! I bet if we pay for any upgrades VIA SRT dealers it will take no time for parts!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts