SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
There's a dealer in San Diego offering 3% under invoice. How did Glendale treat you?
Glendale was good...$1500 below MSRP. No games, no run around, no surprise figures...guy was great and did exactly what he said he would. I was in and out in about 20 mins. I looked everywhere...bay area, valley, SD area...no one would match...I did not look all over SD tho.

·
Registered
139 Posts
It was actually my wife who found the guy. She showed him one of the 4% invoices from here and he said he could do 3%.

Also, he followed up with aknowledgement it would be okay to pass along his info here and the same 3% would apply to all.
That's awesome! CA is weird! Most places made it seem like they were doing me a favor by speaking with me about the car!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Challenger HCWB, convenience/plus pckgs, indigo blue, carbon stripes

Ordered 12/11
VIN by 12/29
Current status per Dodge Chat: "Still confirming parts are available and schedule build"
Status per Dealer: "still waiting for factory to begin production"

🙄

·
Registered
139 Posts
Something interesting just happened, my scheduled ship date is tomorrow and the build sheet inquiry has changed:

Was:
No records found corresponding to the VIN provided

Now:
Unable to fetch required information. Please contact System Administrator

:)
Mine changed as well...but just yesterday dealer told me my build was still waiting for production to begin...so may be nothing....may be something!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Either my dealer doesn't know anything or lyin (idk why) but they are telling me that dodge hasn't begun production of any 22 Hellcats...we clearly know that is incorrect just from reading this thread....so idk...no one knows, goin on 3 months since order...ordered 12/11, just have my VIN.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That's absolutely ridiculous, although it seems like I'm about to be in the same boat as you at the current rate my order is in. Ordered a month ago with a guaranteed allocation, and I'm seeing plenty of hellcats, even JB enter D within a week and I'm stuck in BX for no good reason. Hell, I'm talking to someone who had their JB charger go from ordered to built and ready for shipping within 3 weeks, when they placed their order a week after me AND from the same location, while I'm stuck in BX. I ordered a redeye with no options besides the harmon and kardon sound system thinking it would get here fast.... Guess not at this rate. Wasn't the whole point of moving options from the redeye to jailbreak to pump out regular redeyes faster?
Makes me want to cancel and reorder...seems I'd get it much sooner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts